What’s your most Controversial opinion?

Juror#8

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

MAGA is bull**** 

From $22 an hour to $11: GM job cuts in Ohio show a hot economy is still leaving parts of America behind. A move that will eliminate nearly 1,700 jobs.

Thats sad.  

GM should be gone, or at least seriously restructured and pared down. A few times in recent history. They are lucky to have any jobs to cut! They suck. Not Trump's fault.  The only way they know how to do business is overpaying, make a subpar product and beg for taxpayer-funded handouts when the shite hits the fan.

Edited by Dante

20 hours ago, BringBackFlutie said:

I told an ex this exact same thing.  She couldn't understand why you wouldn't want to put bumper stickers on a Ferrari. ?

I have a congenital medical condition that won't hurt me but it's kind of vital to let medical staff know, so i have thought of a tattoo on the area to let them know, a symbol to make it obvious.

Edited by row_33

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I have a congenital medical condition that won't hurt me but it's kind of vital to let medical staff know, so i have thought of a tattoo on the area to let them know, a symbol to make it obvious.

My mother in law went through cancer treatments back in the early 90s. She had to get stuck in the three same exact spots every time. Rather than the doctors measue it out, she had three pencil sized dots on her chest. 

21 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

My mother in law went through cancer treatments back in the early 90s. She had to get stuck in the three same exact spots every time. Rather than the doctors measue it out, she had three pencil sized dots on her chest. 

i have a few friends with it dyed permanently as a reminder and hopefully not again.

1 hour ago, Dante said:

GM should be gone, or at least seriously restructured and pared down. A few times in recent history. They are lucky to have any jobs to cut! They suck. Not Trump's fault.  The only way they know how to do business is overpaying, make a subpar product and beg for taxpayer-funded handouts when the shite hits the fan.

Agreed, they should have been allowed to die in 2008-9. Chrysler as well.

2 hours ago, Dante said:

He promised prosperity and success for American autoworkers 

I have another 

Fiscal Conservatives.  

Did they ever exist?

Wait that was a question 

Fiscal Conservatives never existed 

17 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

He promised prosperity and success for American autoworkers 

I have another 

Fiscal Conservatives.  

Did they ever exist?

Wait that was a question 

Fiscal Conservatives never existed 

All of your outrage belongs in PPP.   

Start an awesome thread. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Agreed, they should have been allowed to die in 2008-9. Chrysler as well.

And it's not like they would have died completely. Restructure. Save their decent lines. Get rid of the loser models. Redo the contract with overpriced non-skilled labor and maybe they could have survived and made money. Forced to adapt, evolve as a company to compete on an even playing field with every other (almost every other) car company. Not just run to daddy government to get saved every 15 years or so.

Edited by Dante
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Dante said:

And it's not like they would have died completely. Restructure. Save their decent lines. Get rid of the loser models. Redo the contract with overpriced non-skilled labor and maybe they could have survived and made money. Forced to adapt, evolve as a company to compete on an even playing field with every other (almost every other) car company. Not just run to daddy government to get saved every 15 years or so.

Isnt that what they did? Restructuring the company and killing off weaker lines? Around that time they got rid of Saturn, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac.

32 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

All of your outrage belongs in PPP.   

Start an awesome thread. 

So a thread about 'controversial opinions' cant contain politics, where the most controversial opinions come from?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

So a thread about 'controversial opinions' cant contain politics, where the most controversial opinions come from?

I believe that would be correct.  

Ever noticed how threads that talk politics get moved ? 

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

I believe that would be correct.  

Ever noticed how threads that talk politics get moved ? 

But this thread is all about controversial opinions, which the majority of controversial opinions can be tied to politics. The entire thread should be in PPP then.....

7 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Bring back the death penalty!

murderers

rapists

Gone forever

The Death Penalty exists in most states and at the Federal level

Elected executives across the country are hesitant to carry out the sentences

18 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I had my knee scoped 8 years ago.  When I went in a couple days later to get the stitches out, the nurse said "take of your shirt so I can remove the stitches".  So yeah, sometimes it's helpful to have this stuff marked.

5 hours ago, shrader said:

I had my knee scoped 8 years ago.  When I went in a couple days later to get the stitches out, the nurse said "take of your shirt so I can remove the stitches".  So yeah, sometimes it's helpful to have this stuff marked.

Or you could have just taken it as a compliment 8 years ago. Today you may have been able to join the #metoo movement.......

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Augie said:

This Xavier grad does not see the problem with that! 

?

No problem with that at all. Problem is with snafu, who wants to eliminate the preceding e in words where x is pronounced x. 

47 minutes ago, Steve O said:

No problem with that at all. Problem is with snafu, who wants to eliminate the preceding e in words where x is pronounced x. 

Ugh.

I've already given you one xample, above.

Whether is it pronounced as an "x" or a "z" makes it like the letter C (care vs. certainly), which can sound like a "c" or a "k".

28 minutes ago, Superperson1234 said:

Oatmeal raisin > Chocolate chip

If I'm ever named Emperor of anywhere, one of the first things I'd do is ban raisins in baked goods.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Marriage should include a probationary period of at least 5 years during which either partner can back out without penalty.

Is that called..... a prenup? 

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Ugh.

I've already given you one xample, above.

Whether is it pronounced as an "x" or a "z" makes it like the letter C (care vs. certainly), which can sound like a "c" or a "k".

This is why these are controversial opinions ?

40 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

But do you pronounce those words as X-actly & X-cellent or Eggz-actly & Eggz-cellent?

The United States recently fought a war in a country, how do you pronounce that country?

Eye-rack

Eye-rock

Ear-ack

Ear-ock

15 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

But do you pronounce those words as X-actly & X-cellent or Eggz-actly & Eggz-cellent?

Vincent Price, as ‘Egghead’ certainly did!

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

If you are holding a chihauhua and/or Charo

¡Jeyes!