The OTHER idiot woman the Democrats sent to the house...

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Clearly the are just trying to discriminate against her for being a Woman of Color and a Muslim. This is all about racism, Islamaphobia, and misogyny. Why do you hate children and beat your wife?

12 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Clearly the are just trying to discriminate against her for being a Woman of Color and a Muslim. This is all about racism, Islamaphobia, and misogyny. Why do you hate children and beat your wife?

What do you have against Sharia Law?

28 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Why do you hate children...

Because they won’t get off my damn lawn!

... and beat your wife?

She cooked the ***** out of the meatloaf!!!  What was I supposed to do?!?!?!

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Because they won’t get off my damn lawn!

She cooked the ***** out of the meatloaf!!!  What was I supposed to do?!?!?!

Why was your wife cooking? Don’t you own a Californian financial advisor for that? 

13 hours ago, njbuff said:

Man, she is one ugly bee-otch.

She isn't even 3am worthy on a Sunday morning after a heavy night of drinking.

And she is a vile racist to boot.

She needs to be strung up by her nuts and piñata-ed to death.

She has a problem but you’re obsession with how to kill her, two posts, is disturbing. She has the right to be wrong. Just like us. 

8 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

She has a problem but you’re obsession with how to kill her, two posts, is disturbing. She has the right to be wrong. Just like us. 

She’s a racist loon and she deserves every bit of backlash she gets.

She should be back in her country, not anywhere near Congress in the USA.

48 minutes ago, njbuff said:

None of that justifies fantasizing about how you want to kill her, dude. 

On 5/15/2019 at 3:39 PM, njbuff said:

She's American.  The USA is her country.

On 5/15/2019 at 12:39 PM, njbuff said:

Are you The Dude reincarnated? 

• 2 months later...

I am shocked none of you posted this when it showed up again yesterday for uhhh "jiggly" reasons.  They have better stills of her ridiculous behavior. 

And 14 times he was interrupted!? Those people are insane.

Link

Video footage resurfaced Sunday that shows security guards physically removing Rep. Rashida Tlaib from a 2016 Donald Trump campaign speech after she disrupted it.

</snip>

A letft-win [sic] Michigan group calling itself the 'people's campaign' took credit for organizing 14 protesters to heckle Donald Trump on August 8, 2016 using fraudulently purchased speech tickets; Tlaib was one of them

</snip>

29 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am shocked none of you posted this when it showed up again yesterday for uhhh "jiggly" reasons.  They have better stills of her ridiculous behavior. 

Link

Video footage resurfaced Sunday that shows security guards physically removing Rep. Rashida Tlaib from a 2016 Donald Trump campaign speech after she disrupted it.

</snip>

A letft-win [sic] Michigan group calling itself the 'people's campaign' took credit for organizing 14 protesters to heckle Donald Trump on August 8, 2016 using fraudulently purchased speech tickets; Tlaib was one of them

</snip>

I hope the President tweets about this one.

She is THE prime example of how mentally ill the American left truly is. FACT.

What could they have possibly sent that would be considered a credible threat?  The information is out there, there are government documents, etc. You can't put the genie back in the bottle. 

No links, and of course the google has nothing about this. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What could they have possibly sent that would be considered a credible threat?  The information is out there, there are government documents, etc. You can't put the genie back in the bottle. 

No links, and of course the google has nothing about this. 

Her family is partially responsible for a Somalian genocide committed in the 1980’s.  I’d say any threat coming from her is credible.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Her family is partially responsible for a Somalian genocide committed in the 1980’s.  I’d say any threat coming from her is credible.

Really? This I did not know. Maybe the #JihadSquad has some true to it? 

On 7/22/2019 at 7:36 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Link

</snip>

</snip>

This was known before the primaries in that district.  It pry helped her win the primary sadly.  Here's a video showing the protest on Morning Joe in February of 2018.

https://www.bustle.com/p/video-of-rashida-tlaib-protesting-trump-getting-kicked-out-of-event-shows-shes-up-for-a-fight-10035625

Edited by Doc Brown

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

This was known before the primaries in that district.  It pry helped her win the primary sadly.  Here's a video showing the protest on Morning Joe in February of 2018.

https://www.bustle.com/p/video-of-rashida-tlaib-protesting-trump-getting-kicked-out-of-event-shows-shes-up-for-a-fight-10035625

Who the hell votes for obvious loonies like that rat face?

14 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

And with the Mueller story now dead, we return to the Four Maosketeers.

Apparently, the US should be more afraid of white men than Muslim terrorists because they are causing most of the deaths in this country.

CAIR / Hamas knows this is money well spent.

On 7/24/2019 at 7:09 AM, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve went to school with and have worked with people who look like her for decades. Never once did I consider any one of them to be a ‘person of color’. She’s full of crap! 

She's white according to our government.  Arab Americans are considered and counted as white by the Feds and in previous censuses. 

24 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

She's white according to our government.  Arab Americans are considered and counted as white by the Feds and in previous censuses. 

Easy there, before she declares jihad on you.

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This was the clip:

Of the four "lovely" #JihadSquad ladies she may be the most dangerous.  She certainly has a cause, and she is not afraid to openly express it. And I love how she leads with "racism" and immediately turns around and complains about Jews... the antisemitism, it runs deep in this one. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

On 7/28/2019 at 12:44 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

This was the clip:

Of the four "lovely" #JihadSquad ladies she may be the most dangerous.  She certainly has a cause, and she is not afraid to openly express it. And I love how she leads with "racism" and immediately turns around and complains about Jews... the antisemitism, it runs deep in this one. 

...these people getting elected clearly defines the fickle nature of the general electorate....uh oh.....I no longer attend family functions because of my WAY lefty leaning relatives, but this??.....

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

So Rashida, would it be OK if the Trump Admin published a similar list of illegal immigrants and their contact info under the guise of a public service? 

Edited by keepthefaith