The OTHER idiot woman the Democrats sent to the house...

13 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

As reluctant as I am getting into a discussion with a fool, yes I do agree with the ACS.

and if you had any reading comprehension you would see that, in the link you provided, NO WHERE does it say that “secondhand smoke is worse than directly smoking cigarettes”

it says "sidestream smoke" is more toxic than exhaled smoke by a smoker

Speaking of stupidity....................back to Talib

STAND BY YOUR SHAM: OMAR PLAYS THE STAR TRIBUNE

58 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As reluctant as I am getting into a discussion with a fool, yes I do agree with the ACS.

and if you had any reading comprehension you would see that, in the link you provided, NO WHERE does it say that “secondhand smoke is worse than directly smoking cigarettes”

Secondhand smoke is four times more toxic per gram than smoke that is inhaled & exhaled.  

Looks like we kind of agree, Boy Man!

I must be giddy today, I will try and explain it one more time

Second hand smoke is more toxic than smoke exhaled by the smoker.

Smoke directly inhaled by the smoker is much more toxic

And THAT is not what Rep. Tlaib stated.

She says scientists know that “secondhand smoke is worse than directly smoking cigarettes”

She is an idiot.

You are just a dunce

Don't make me get out the flash-cards.

1 hour ago, Gary Busey said:

but secondhand smoke is four times more toxic per gram than smoke that is inhaled & exhaled.  

That's a fact, Boy Man. 

How many people do you know that got sick from second hand smoke?  Is it 4 times as many as got sick from smoking?

fool's er·rand
noun
  1. a task or activity that has no hope of success.
    "he sent gullible freshmen on fool's errands"
    See: attempting to get common sense from Gary Busey.

Back to the thread:

STAND BY YOUR SHAM: DATAPOINTS

Featured imageAs I have observed previously in this series, everything about Ilhan Omar is a fraud, including her name. We have seen a plethora of congressional scandals in our history, yet we have never seen scandals like Omar’s in Congress. Here we have something new under the sun. I would like summarily to set out datapoints supporting the Omar frauds in this almost unbelievable case.

More at the link:

38 minutes ago, ALF said:

It looks like Vaping is a bigger concern then 2nd hand smoke.  It was a B word for me to quit cigs 30 years ago. Picked that bad habit up in the military.

"Fun" fact:  In 1912, there were 374 cases of lung cancer reported worldwide.  In 1917, free cigarettes are included in US rations (through the "generosity" of the tobacco companies) in the rations of US troops going to Europe.  In 1925, there are roughly 5000 cases of lung cancer reported in the US alone.

In the 1920s, the lung cancer epidemic from cigarettes was about as big a crisis as the AIDS epidemic was in the 80s. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Speaking of stupidity....................back to Talib

STAND BY YOUR SHAM: OMAR PLAYS THE STAR TRIBUNE

As someone who works in the health field, maybe you can help me out. As a former smoker who quit decades ago, according to the info above, would it be the right thing to do to start smoking again?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Seriously, forgive me for making this a partisan issue, but it seems to me the hotspots in the United States are Democrat-run cities with inequities in employment, wages, health care, and housing. She doesn’t say so, but we’re guessing latent white supremacy is responsible for all these inequities.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/7/2019 at 2:13 PM, B-Man said:

As for her, the dems electing an idiot is hardly news............

That's what happens when your concern is the person's  melanin and what's in their pants..........instead of competency.

GettyImages-1206552860-e1595270025587.jp

When The topic was "The OTHER idiot woman the Democrats sent to the house..." I assumed it to be Maxine Waters, but no. There are so many to chose from.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/1/2020 at 11:29 PM, B-Man said:

Seriously, forgive me for making this a partisan issue, but it seems to me the hotspots in the United States are Democrat-run cities with inequities in employment, wages, health care, and housing. She doesn’t say so, but we’re guessing latent white supremacy is responsible for all these inequities.

White supremacy is responsible for inequities? Why are the Indians thriving here. Why is it always whitie's fault? Where is the reinvestment by black into black? 

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Ethics Committee orders Tlaib to refund campaign $10,800 for salary payments

To be clear, here: She STOLE money and wouldn't have given it back had she not been caught. That is all.

….this fraud should be next...…wonder if she pays her brother/ex-hubby alimony??…………..SMH...…..…….

Ilhan Omar paid $878G to new husband’s consulting firm, data show: report

'It should not be allowed,' a former White House ethics lawyer said of the business arrangement

By Dom Calicchio | Fox News

When U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar got remarried in March following her divorce, the Minnesota Democrat tied the knot with a man who was a member of her political consulting team.

Now, campaign data show Omar has paid Tim Mynett’s consulting firm a total of more than $878,000 since 2018 — including $189,000 just weeks after the couple announced they were husband and wife, the New York Post reported.

In the first quarter of this year, Mynett’s E Street Group has received more than $292,000 from Omar’s campaign for digital advertising, fundraising consulting and research services, the Star Tribune of Minneapolis reported in April, citing data from the Federal Election Commission (FEC).

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omar-has-paid-878g-to-new-husbands-consulting-firm-data-show-report

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Ethics Committee orders Tlaib to refund campaign $10,800 for salary payments

To be clear, here: She STOLE money and wouldn't have given it back had she not been caught. That is all.

Well let's face it. Nothing will come of it, she's part of the real privileged class.

Edited by HillaryClinton

• 3 years later...
11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

And the other...

As soon as she goes to a show Jack’s off, some guy gets felt up by some guy in a room full of kids and vaping in a pregnant woman’s face should almost be the worst person in Congress

by the way dan, when was the last time that you were actually in this area to know what the ***** you’re talking about?

Edited by John from Riverside

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Whether you agree or disagree with her she'd already given an answer, this was just Fox "news" being what they are.

Thanks for confirming you and Tlaib support torching and beheading babies.  You're a sick *****.  I feel sorry for you.  There is place for you.  

• Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Thanks for confirming you and Tlaib support torching and beheading babies.  You're a sick *****.  I feel sorry for you.  There is place for you.  

probably did not actually read her statement and understand it. The Twidiot that mis-summarized it in 6 words was likely as far as was read 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

Truth hurts.  Praying for you.  There is a place for you.  Your choice.  

Truth here's some truth, all you ***** did was see that I posted what she said you don't even know whether I agree with her jackass. Second you clearly don't think she means what she says because while yes she does favor Palestine, everything she advocates is nonviolent and peaceful, so clearly you think she's lying. For me if she's not lying her goals aren't exactly realistic, Hamas is way too powerful now to leave alone while trying to fix Palestine peacefully. Israel is going to have to go in and do something about them and hopefully get there people back if they can. Then yeah I do hope they can try and move toward a more peaceful solution for Palestine, right now I don't know if you'd noticed but there are a lot of kids dying there too while Israel bombs the ***** out of them.

So go ahead and keep telling me I support any of that monstrous ***** that's been going on and I'll keep telling you

twenty-century-fox-meme-gfy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1