The OTHER idiot woman the Democrats sent to the house...

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They listed their destination as Palestine, NOT Israel!?

I know there's a lot of talk about this, and this topic always confuses me because so many of my friends are Jewish, but also devout Democrats.

So it's refreshing to see House Dems openly show how much they hate Jews. Maybe my friends will suddenly see the truth.

I doubt it, because Obama pissed all over Isreal and Bibi for eight years and they still liked him. No idea why that is.

EDIT: Accusing Bibi of pushing Trump's Muslim Ban is precisely the kind of batschittloco far-left crap that will get Trump re-elected in a landslide.

Well done, you nutbags. :lol:

Edited by IDBillzFan

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I know there's a lot of talk about this, and this topic always confuses me because so many of my friends are Jewish, but also devout Democrats.

So it's refreshing to see House Dems openly show how much they hate Jews. Maybe my friends will suddenly see the truth.

I doubt it, because Obama pissed all over Isreal and Bibi for eight years and they still liked him. No idea why that is.

EDIT: Accusing Bibi of pushing Trump's Muslim Ban is precisely the kind of batschittloco far-left crap that will get Trump re-elected in a landslide.

Well done, you nutbags. :lol:

This dumb B word really like to play the victim, doesn't she?

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They listed their destination as Palestine, NOT Israel!?

Well, if the map you're used to using doesn't show Isreal, wouldn't Palestine be an appropriate surrogate?

Edited by Taro T

On 7/24/2019 at 12:46 AM, njbuff said:

Who the hell votes for obvious loonies like that rat face?

....how the hell can you eliminate the "fickle component" within the general electorate?....seriously?.....scared as hell that the fickle component resembles Jeff Dunham's "Bubba J"....

39 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

This dumb B word really like to play the victim, doesn't she?

I see NBC News bashing Netanyahu for "Trump's Little Win Against 'The Squad,' " but it's childish posturing. The squad is going to be exposed for the Jew haters they are,  and maybe more Jews will finally realize just how much the left hates them.

#BREAKING US lawmaker #RashidaTlaib says no visit to West Bank under 'oppressive' Israeli conditions

Israel - 'You can visit your family, but you can't break our laws by promoting a boycott of our country.'

Tlaib - 'No thanks. To make a scene, and slander your country was the whole point of the trip.'

or

Omar and Tliab: "We're going to Israel."

Israel: "Ok. Cool."

O&T: "We're going as guests of a terrorist sympathizing group."

Israel: "Wait. No. Can't do that."

Tliab: "Ok. Can I go visit my grandmother?"

Israel: "Ok. Sure."

Tliab: "I'M NOT GOING, OPPRESSORS!!!"

• Like (+1) 3

This girl would be a much better option. She crushes it.   I don't think I have ever met a Vietnamese person I didn't like. Hard working, pleasant demeanor.  I worked with a Vietnamese guy for 10 years and had some horror stories from their dealing with the communists. Arbitrarily forcing way into his home looking for money and so on.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/this-is-awesome/

• Thank you (+1) 1

Context is everything....

"The Israeli government used my love and desire to see my grandmother to silence me and made my ability to do so contingent upon my signing a letter — reflecting just how undemocratic and afraid they are of the truth my trip would reveal about what is happening in the State of Israel and to Palestinians living under occupation with United States support," she said in the statement.

3 hours ago, TPS said:

Context is everything....

"The Israeli government used my love and desire to see my grandmother to silence me and made my ability to do so contingent upon my signing a letter — reflecting just how undemocratic and afraid they are of the truth my trip would reveal about what is happening in the State of Israel and to Palestinians living under occupation with United States support," she said in the statement.

That "desire to see her grandmother" excuse would seem more sincere if Ihlan Omar wasn't initially accompanying her.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

That "desire to see her grandmother" excuse would seem more sincere if Ihlan Omar wasn't initially accompanying her.

Or, you know, that she actually wanted to see her Grandmother without having to meet with groups who are trying to destroy Israel, or have her trip funded by the Muslim Brotherhood.

She even managed to piss off some CNN liberals (Dan Abrams, specifically) by being disingenuous about wanting to see Granny Belichick.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Or you know, she could have clicked on Google directions to see if there's another way into West Bank?

Alternatively you can fly into Jordan and then travel to the King Hussein (better known as the Allenby Bridge) crossing. The Allenby Bridge crossing is accessible by bus or taxi from Amman city in Jordan and takes around an hour to travel.

Context is everything.

Palestinian Authority bans LGBT activities in West Bank.

The ban came after LGBT group Al-Qaws was planing to hold a gathering for its members in Nablus.

By @KhaledAbuToameh @Jerusalem_Post cc: @ronzheimer @PeterTatchell @PaulSchindler @GayCityNews

Boy just wait until AOC and the Squad hear about this -- I bet they're going to demand a boycott of Palestine!

Ha ha ha just kidding, they're not going to say a word.

• Like (+1) 1

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if she would have needed to pay out of pocket for the trip to see her grandmother if there was no political purpose? I.E. did she also change her tune because it would potentially go from a taxpayer funded trip to one where she'd need to float the bill?

16 minutes ago, yall said:

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if she would have needed to pay out of pocket for the trip to see her grandmother if there was no political purpose? I.E. did she also change her tune because it would potentially go from a taxpayer funded trip to one where she'd need to float the bill?

I doubt she would have had to pay out of pocket. If the taxpayers did not foot the bill, she would have had plenty of sponsors for her protests trip to see her grandmother.

42 minutes ago, KRC said:

I doubt she would have had to pay out of pocket. If the taxpayers did not foot the bill, she would have had plenty of sponsors for her protests trip to see her grandmother.

I assumed that might be the case but I'm unfamiliar with what elected officials are/aren't allowed to accept when it comes to various junkets sponsored by donors. 

1 minute ago, yall said:

I assumed that might be the case but I'm unfamiliar with what elected officials are/aren't allowed to accept when it comes to various junkets sponsored by donors. 

Since when has regulations stopped them from accepting things? Laws are for the little people. ?

53 minutes ago, yall said:

In theory, no the government wouldn't foot the bill.

In practice...Congresscritters frequently claim personal travel as "business."  Go to Paris, meet with the junior executive to the Deputy Minister Counselor for Public Affairs to discuss State Department letterhead, then "study European implementation of high-speed rail as a member of the House Transportation Committee" on a two-week jaunt to the French Riviera. 

4 minutes ago, yall said:

From a donor, that would be a campaign contribution, and illegal unless laundered through a "charitable" foundation.

23 hours ago, yall said:

you are correct but Dems are never call to account for anything like this, unless they are 100% prison bound for their actions

• 1 month later...