Charges dropped in Reuben Foster DV case

YoloinOhio

I wonder if he gets an official suspension timeline now or just credit for time served? Guilty, not guilty, charges dropped, or whatever I hope he's smart enough to stay away from the woman he has had these issues with. 

17 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

This is like the 3rd time she's pressed charges and dropped them. How many times is the same woman going to get hush money from the same guy? This is nuts. And each time she recants and says 'I only did it because I love him and thought he would change'. Absolutely ridiculous.

This clown needs a reverse restraining order, or a little self control. I wouldn’t want to be in the same county with her after all this stuff! But I guess being smart is not really his thing..... 

Or...maybe there’s a certain amount of genius here. He knows this one can be bought. 

Edited by Augie

18 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

This is like the 3rd time she's pressed charges and dropped them. How many times is the same woman going to get hush money from the same guy? This is nuts. And each time she recants and says 'I only did it because I love him and thought he would change'. Absolutely ridiculous.

"Change"..what?--his habit of hitting her?.  Maybe she only reports every 5th or 6th beating she takes from him.

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

This clown needs a reverse restraining order, or a little self control. I wouldn’t want to be in the same county with her after all this stuff! But I guess being smart is not really his thing..... 

Or...maybe there’s a certain amount of genius here. He knows this one can be bought. 

I think it’s safe to assume they both need to stay away from each other. At some point SOMEONE in his life needs to say “my friend, you two are going to bring each other down. Stay away from her.”

something to be said for the process in all this. There aren’t issues like this on your team when you have good moral leadership from top down. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

It doesn't have anything to do with her dropping the charges. Although, she lost a lot of credibility when she recanted and then recanted her recant, which probably played into this. Not enough evidence to go off of someone who doesn't give a straight story.

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

you understand this same woman was convicted back in 2011 of falsely accusing a different man, right? 

42 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Fool me once...

What man on this board would contune to date a woman who "falsely" accuses you of domestic violence, potentially ruining your career?

At best, he's a moron of the highest order.

not to mention this same woman served jail time for false allegations back in 2011. she's complete scum.... and he's a complete IDIOT for keeping her around.

you're an NFL player, bro.... go find some groupies that aren't completely freaking bats**t crazy and maybe just want some babies and child support instead of taking your whole career!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

I think it’s safe to assume they both need to stay away from each other. At some point SOMEONE in his life needs to say “my friend, you two are going to bring each other down. Stay away from her.”

something to be said for the process in all this. There aren’t issues like this on your team when you have good moral leadership from top down. 

That's a naive statement.  There can be "issues like this" on any team because teams can't control whom their players form relationships with.   Moreover, it takes two people to have a relationship, and sometimes people who are attracted to one another may not necessarily be good partners for one another outside of the bedroom.  Plus, there's always a possibility that people can develop psychological issues over time or start to abuse drugs or alcohol.  Some people, male and female, are really good at figuring out what pushes their significant others' buttons  -- and get their jollies doing so.   I'm not making excuses for any guy who hits a woman, but volatile domestic situations are not always the guy's fault, so you can't sanctimoniously blame a lack of "good moral leadership" on the part of the team when they erupt.

30 minutes ago, SoTier said:

That's a naive statement.  There can be "issues like this" on any team because teams can't control whom their players form relationships with.   Moreover, it takes two people to have a relationship, and sometimes people who are attracted to one another may not necessarily be good partners for one another outside of the bedroom.  Plus, there's always a possibility that people can develop psychological issues over time or start to abuse drugs or alcohol.  Some people, male and female, are really good at figuring out what pushes their significant others' buttons  -- and get their jollies doing so.   I'm not making excuses for any guy who hits a woman, but volatile domestic situations are not always the guy's fault, so you can't sanctimoniously blame a lack of "good moral leadership" on the part of the team when they erupt.

Thank you for the dissertation on relationships. I think you didn’t exactly get the point of what i was saying.

When you are a young man with an ego and money and don’t have the right people in the locker room or the professional environment, you can often go the wrong way. 

You can call it naivety, but as an adult, I’ve found that mentorship and leadership are two of the most important qualities to have in life, especially in the professional world. 

There are fewer incidents of Personal Conduct Policy Violations on teams with strong leadership from top to bottom. That means Front Office, Coaching staff, and teammates.