Bills fire WR Coach Terry Robiskie

Reed83HOF

23 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Adam Gase, Todd Haley, Mike Shula, Mike Mularkey are E-P guys. Not saying they would come here to coach receivers, but anybody who has worked under them would be well versed in the system. Robiskie made sense last year because he was coming from Mularkey's system. Jeremy Bates and Mike McCoy have some EP experience as well. Jason Michael of the Cardinals could make some sense. Eric Studesville would be a great get as a run game coordinator type guy as well. 

Anybody, even the Meathead, but a ***** Shula. :thumbdown:

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Thanks for the article.  Read the third from last paragraph.  Foster credits Robiskie. 

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Please just give Daboll the keys to the car. He can drive. Passengers are his choice. But please don't hire Palmer. Let him n Josh work outside the cba

If Daboll is successful with his guys and Josh continues to progress, he will get lots of opportunities for a HC job.  I hope they hire a young assistant OC in case he leaves down the road.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Welp- that’s two WR coaches fired in 2 years 

True, but we should have a mostly new wr room and corps starting with the rookie camp after the draft.  

So, the hiccup in continuity should be a small issue.

16 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Perhaps they gave the assistant, Chad Hall, 1 job.....Robert Foster?

What is the obsession with Chad Hall in this thread?  

You look on Bills website and they won't even assign him a position. Literally just an offensive assistant with 2 years of experience. 

You dont fire Robiskie to make Hall the coach.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

That's what happens when you practically lead the league in dropped passes and lazy routes.... what's taking so long on Crossman?

Guessing they are doing their evaluations one unit at a time - special teams might be last on the docket. 

8 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Your answer makes no sense.  You say yes.  But then in the next clause say that there is no Daboll system.  That we need different minds. 

Maybe I didn't understand your statement.

My point was Daboll and Castillo have different ideas as to how to run things.

It's Daboll's way now and we'll all see how that works next year.

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Maybe they slide Culley to WR coach and bring in Palmer to work with Allen.

That's an interesting thought on Culley moving to WR and bringing in a QB coach.

I thought Jordan Palmer had made it pretty clear he wasn't interested in taking a coaching position with a team?

Way more work and way less independence vs. being a private coach, choosing who he wants to work with, when, and so forth.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's an interesting thought on Culley moving to WR and bringing in a QB coach.

I thought Jordan Palmer had made it pretty clear he wasn't interested in taking a coaching position with a team?

Way more work and way less independence vs. being a private coach, choosing who he wants to work with, when, and so forth.

Probsbly makes more as an independent consultant/QB coach too