Who Are You Rooting for the Rest of the Way?

BUFFALOKIE

Da Bearss...Ditka...Sausage...

They have a fun defense and an offense that seems to do just enough. 

I'd also like to see Phillip Rivers finally get there but nearly all the Charger squads he's led to the playoffs in his career somehow play their worst games at the worst possible times. 

Just as long as it's not the stupid Pats or the friggin' Chiefs. 

4 hours ago, iinii said:

He was but I doubt he was given any real consideration for the Bills job and considering what he is doing now, planning for the PLAYOFFS, he gets my vote. So as I have stated here in the past this is just my opinion, nothing more/nothing less. To me it is about him giving the Pegulas a bit of the finger. 

Well he missed the playoffs last year while McDermott took his team to the playoffs. He has a team with 100 times the talent.

I don't know if he is good or bad, but I guess a coach is defined by wins and losses just like everyone else. But man does he have an advantage with an elite QB to work with.

This weekend I am chearing for:

Colts

Rams

Chargers

Eagles

Who you?

BTW: this thread is not meant for debating anything other than your PREFERENCE.

Who are you ROOTING for to win.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

40 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

This weekend I am chearing for:

Colts

Rams

Chargers

Eagles

Who you?

BTW: this thread is not meant for debating anything other than your PREFERENCE.

Who are you ROOTING for to win.

...certainly like your list....with these eventuals..

Andrew "All Done" Luck vs Phillip "Perhaps Last Ring Chance" Rivers

LA Rams (if they get over their schneid) vs Nick "OMG Not Again" Foles

Pats need to be booking tee times (FINALLY! Saban and Belichick is same foresome??).....as exciting as Mahomes is, I'm supporting the "older fellows" (hint: Oldtime"); plenty of time for Patrick

despite his unquestionable accolades, stats, first ballot HOF'er and community service, Brees put the Saints in difficult cap situations with his salary demands, PURELY my opinion

On 12/30/2018 at 8:28 AM, Moulds_80 said:

The chargers.    Rivers has long been underappreciated in the league for what he has done and its about time he gets his

I agree as I'm sure alot of people around the league feel this way. Drew has a ring, Tommy has way too many.  Love to see Phillip Rivers get one. CHARGERS......

• Like (+1) 1

Chiefs, Chargers & Saints!  Reason why? Andy Reid deserves to win at least 1 SB,

Rivers...I feel the same way too, then they have Anthony Lynn who has proven to be a great coach that doesn't put him team in bad spots & shows he can handle having great players on his roster! So many coaches can't handle all the personalities on an NFL Roster. Lynn has proven he's a "Man's - man" coach. Love it!

Drew Brees - needs 1 more SB to close out a Terrific career, I think if the Saints win... he'll retire on the podium just like Ray Lewis did 

• Like (+1) 1

Easier answer is who not to root for ... Patriots and Cowboys

I'd like to see the SB be the Colts vs. Saints ... then no losers ... Frank Reich given Buffalo ties ... and candidly .. not many more classy than Brees .. would love for him to get #2.  If not Colts then KC as Andy Reid has tried to win for over 50 years now.

image.png.9fba807d0864f85aa59dda8d51d749e9.png

On 12/30/2018 at 11:25 AM, BUFFALOKIE said:

I am definately an AFC guy. I even used to root for NE in the superbowl (but I also always rooted for any other AFC team to beat them in the playoffs), until last year. I loved the beatdown that the Eagles played upon the Cheats!

This year, the Chiefs look tough and I like their team, but...

I am all in on the Chargers! They have been a good team for quite a while. They lost their home and got sent to a city that underappereciates them. They have nice uniforms.

Phillip Rivers is the biggest reason I like the Chargers. I'll not sing his praises, because in football terms, I am not intelligent enough to make a strong argument. He is a bad ass. Thats all I got. I love his PG-13 trash talk. I wish him and the rest of his team well.

Anyhoo. Who you rooting for here on out?

I root for anybody but New England.

I hate the Cowboys with a passion but I would even root for them vs New England.

On 12/30/2018 at 11:25 AM, BUFFALOKIE said:

I am definately an AFC guy. I even used to root for NE in the superbowl (but I also always rooted for any other AFC team to beat them in the playoffs), until last year. I loved the beatdown that the Eagles played upon the Cheats!

This year, the Chiefs look tough and I like their team, but...

I am all in on the Chargers! They have been a good team for quite a while. They lost their home and got sent to a city that underappereciates them. They have nice uniforms.

Phillip Rivers is the biggest reason I like the Chargers. I'll not sing his praises, because in football terms, I am not intelligent enough to make a strong argument. He is a bad ass. Thats all I got. I love his PG-13 trash talk. I wish him and the rest of his team well.

Anyhoo. Who you rooting for here on out?

I went to NC State so would be happy to see Philip Rivers get to a Super Bowl and also would be happy if Frank Reich got back and won a SB with the Colts.  But at the end of the day, so long as the Patriots* don't win it I'm fine.  

Without the Bills, my postseason priority list always boils down to ABBB.  Anybody but Brady/Belichick.  I am kind of rooting for Anthony Lynne and the Chargers.

Edited by TigerJ
  • Like (+1) 1