Who Are You Rooting for the Rest of the Way?

BUFFALOKIE

I am rooting for the Chiefs and Rams.  If that's the Super Bowl, I'll root for the Chiefs.

If the Super Bowl is:

• Chiefs/Saints - Chiefs
  • Pats make it in, I'll root for either NFC team.

25 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Go Bills!

Last time I checked the Bills aren't one of the four teams left. I am pulling for a Rams Pats Super Bowl. Though seeing the Chiefs win this weekend and the Super Bowl wouldn't be bad either. Watching the QB the Bills should have drafted win would be something. 

Just now, Jrb1979 said:

Last time I checked the Bills aren't one of the four teams left. I am pulling for a Rams Pats Super Bowl. Though seeing the Chiefs win this weekend and the Super Bowl wouldn't be bad either. Watching the QB the Bills should have drafted win would be something. 

I am rooting for the Bills to have a great offseason the rest of the way. So far I have been happy to see them re-sign Alexander, Sirles, and Ferguson.

8 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I am rooting for the Bills to have a great offseason the rest of the way. So far I have been happy to see them re-sign Alexander, Sirles, and Ferguson.

I'm guessing you aren't going to watch either game Sunday and don't care who wins. 

13 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I'm guessing you aren't going to watch either game Sunday and don't care who wins. 

about a 2% chance I'll watch the first game, I honestly don't care at all about it.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

about a 2% chance I'll watch the first game, I honestly don't care at all about it.

That will be the downfall of a lot of leagues ratings wise. The NFL seems to be ok but eventually it will catch up to them. Most fans seem to only watch their team play and don't watch many games around the league.