The Trump Shutdown

^:lol: Thinks Hilary was the moral choice and continues to try to use "snowflake" as his own insult.

I'm not sure what's crazier, his normal rambling gibberish or the posts where he tries to make a point and you can actually understand him. Sure the gibberish is annoying, but when he tries to make a point you end up realizing that he's genuinely an uneducated and immoral piece of ***** with nothing to offer.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You don't even know me.  I am just a working slob... Hourly... Living fat? Hardly, but living content. That's only because I make the best of the hands I am dealt.

And hardly self-serving.  If I was self-serving, I would be agreeing with you guys and the majority of my blue collar, hourly co-workers that I am around on the job with daily.  That's self-serving.

Word up.  It's not always what things appear.  That's the wheels in your own head, your own insecurities that create your illusions.

And when it comes to treating people poorly... We are arguing politics.  Stop being a butt hurt Snowflake because you can't take what you dish out.  I only treat poorly the ones that attack first. Go back and read through.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen... Retreat.  Fine with me.

Sorry... This liberal doesn't fold.  Hopefully, you can take a look at yourself and not what others are doing.

you are on a role these days..... all things considered.... with all due respeccccccccccctttttttttttttttttt

:D

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He's not a troll.  He's far too irretrievably stupid, and lacks the skill.

He's actually speaking his mind.

He's a bad person, and he's telling you exactly what he believes.

eii is not a bad person. 

He may be stupid, irrational and many things you don't care for but he's not a bad person. 

And yes, I've met him.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

eii is not a bad person. 

He may be stupid, irrational and many things you don't care for but he's not a bad person. 

And yes, I've met him.

I’m judging the man’s character based on his own stated beliefs.  He’s morally reprehensible. 

How nice he is at tailgates hss zero besring on that.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

you are on a role these days..... all things considered.... with all due respeccccccccccctttttttttttttttttt

:D

No offense taken.  I am not here to draw attention... Maybe vent a little.  Tell the truth.

All I did is post that "The Wall" is going to a mutha of a boondoggle (believe me I see boondoggles: Asian carp = waste of $$$) just as the dems push the green BS and "Dream Trains"... But I won't call conspiracy on this garbage... We got retired annuitants @ work dreaming of Trump'sWall© so they can deploy to Southern Border to earn some scratch while collecting a retirement check!  Same with the wars over seas...

Yeah... And I am the problem?... These are guys loving the newly created crooked TrumpSwamp©.

I post some stuff... And the flies buzz all around like I am invading their echo-chamber....

They can crow all they want... Then get butt hurt with a little heat.  Yeah, I fire back.  It's a bigger mess than it ever was.  Yeah, I am doing okay.  What the heck is wrong with these people... Self-serving?  You gotta be kidding... So many ways I can be self-serving with the establishment I am a part of.

Sorry for venting.  TYTT... Doesn't know his azz from a hole in the ground. The people that complain... Whine about people treating them poorly are usually the douches dishing the disrespect out themselves...  Who the ***** does he think he is?  Sorry, Mr.Big Shot TYTT,  I hurt your feelings.  The whole world ain't his hired help.

Maybe they run others off... I don't run off... I shoot straight fron hip, tell it like it is.

Peace... I got no problem with anybody.  But there are few with some chips on their shoulders.  Maybe even a few ringers, hired guns.

Peace.

28 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I’m judging the man’s character based on his own stated beliefs.  He’s morally reprehensible. 

No you are.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Each their own but if you're going to be judging morals and statements...  Eh, boss, I'm pretty reprehensible. And I've got some ***** to back that up.

EII may just be different but he's not bad.

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

eii is not a bad person. 

And yes, I've met him.

Thanks.

Typical ringers here flew into action because I am warning against the unintended consequences... That's who starts the garbage.

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Also... Morally reprehensible because I can have feminist values.  Take the worthy parts?

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Thanks.

Typical ringers here flew into action because I am warning against the unintended consequences... That's who starts the garbage.

you talk out yer ass and are not genuine. that is a fact that you proved today.

30 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No offense taken.  I am not here to draw attention... Maybe vent a little.  Tell the truth.

All I did is post that "The Wall" is going to a mutha of a boondoggle (believe me I see boondoggles: Asian carp = waste of $$$) just as the dems push the green BS and "Dream Trains"... But I won't call conspiracy on this garbage... We got retired annuitants @ work dreaming of Trump'sWall© so they can deploy to Southern Border to earn some scratch while collecting a retirement check!  Same with the wars over seas...

Yeah... And I am the problem?... These are guys loving the newly created crooked TrumpSwamp©.

I post some stuff... And the flies buzz all around like I am invading their echo-chamber....

They can crow all they want... Then get butt hurt with a little heat.  Yeah, I fire back.  It's a bigger mess than it ever was.  Yeah, I am doing okay.  What the heck is wrong with these people... Self-serving?  You gotta be kidding... So many ways I can be self-serving with the establishment I am a part of.

Sorry for venting.  TYTT... Doesn't know his azz from a hole in the ground. The people that complain... Whine about people treating them poorly are usually the douches dishing the disrespect out themselves...  Who the ***** does he think he is?  Sorry, Mr.Big Shot TYTT,  I hurt your feelings.  The whole world ain't his hired help.

Maybe they run others off... I don't run off... I shoot straight fron hip, tell it like it is.

Peace... I got no problem with anybody.  But there are few with some chips on their shoulders.  Maybe even a few ringers, hired guns.

Peace.

No you are.

I was on opiates for pain last week, so that’s kind of an excuse if anything happened 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Thanks.

Also... Morally reprehensible because I can have feminist values.  Take the worthy parts?

C'mon. You antagonize and know it.  You can't say thanks for that and throw a rock back at them. That's bull####.  

I'm just defending that you're a better person than to just be flat out called a bad person.  

There are some like BeginnersMind and 34 that are just mental midgets with the douchebag persona of the guy who wants to hang out at Panera after going to Starbucks in his Nissan Leaf before he goes home to make signs for his next protest hoping this time he will get a side hug from some chick who leaves that event to ride some dude on Tinder. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Really?  How much more can I be open?  Wear my heart on my sleeve?

What's not genuine?  What's talking out my azz?

Listen, you don't do your homework in order to have the ability to actually discuss something. You use talking points to try to make your points and they don't fly very well with people who know their stuff. You go from one "point" to another like a kid in a toy shop. While the kid walks or runs to the next toy, you have no way of seguing to the next point. You just jump around.

26 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

C'mon. You antagonize and know it.  You can't say thanks for that and throw a rock back at them. That's bull####.  

I'm just defending that you're a better person than to just be flat out called a bad person.  

There are some like BeginnersMind and 34 that are just mental midgets with the douchebag persona of the guy who wants to hang out at Panera after going to Starbucks in his Nissan Leaf before he goes home to make signs for his next protest hoping this time he will get a side hug from some chick who leaves that event to ride some dude on Tinder. 

The intention is not antagonize but it usually does antagonize given the make up of here.  I would say you're a little more brazen with the antagonism in the ShoutBox... But I am cool with it.  It gets me to accept the differences. There are certain ringers here that when their narrative is threatened, immediately attack.  I guess it's a one-sided club here.

We all know the wall will be a huge money pit.  But, it's okay with them... That's what they want, it's their turn to act stupid and wasteful.

Maybe process these people faster and they won't be jumping the border and turning themselves in.  There is nothing wrong with leagally coming here, right?  Then why is it taking three years?  Why are 20 immigrants "metered" a day say at one the busiest ports of entry in San Diego... Down from 100? You think a wall is just going to seal them off?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

56 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The intention is not antagonize but it usually does antagonize given the make up of here.  I would say you're a little more brazen with the antagonism in the ShoutBox... But I am cool with it.  It gets me to accept the differences. There are certain ringers here that when their narrative is threatened, immediately attack.  I guess it's a one-sided club here.

We all know the wall will be a huge money pit.  But, it's okay with them... That's what they want, it's their turn to act stupid and wasteful.

Maybe process these people faster and they won't be jumping the border and turning themselves in.  There is nothing wrong with leagally coming here, right?  Then why is it taking three years?  Why are 20 immigrants "metered" a day say at one the busiest ports of entry in San Diego... Down from 100? You think a wall is just going to seal them off?

That's too much for me to read

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

There are some like BeginnersMind and 34 that are just mental midgets with the douchebag persona of the guy who wants to hang out at Panera after going to Starbucks in his Nissan Leaf 

Starbucks/Panera guy has a cool laptop and the best hats. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Wouldn't work here.  We don't have enough Hungarians in the country to make a difference.

You know, for all these young women I must profess and I am actually part Hungarian

I am more than up for the task

10 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You know, for all these young women I must profess and I am actually part Hungarian

I am more than up for the task

Most beautiful woman I've ever seen was a Hungarian woman in a Toronto men's establishment (client's idea, at least that's my story).  She wasn't clothed which helped but drop dead gorgeous, every inch. 

Edited by keepthefaith

11 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Most beautiful woman I've ever seen was a Hungarian woman in a Toronto men's establishment (client's idea, at least that's my story).  She wasn't clothed which helped but drop dead gorgeous, every inch. 

i saw what y'all did thare

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

How many inches was she?

7 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

"All we need is love and chocolate" Nancy Pelosi (2/14/2019 ) ?

That would be sexist and racist if Trump said it.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

How many inches was she?

Roughly 64 inches or 163cm in height, but you are probably looking for other info. 

Edited by keepthefaith

Can confirm this, or at least their confidence in it. The past three weeks have been spent preparing for precisely this by an army of DOJ attorneys. We'll find out if their confidence is merited, but I've been told (for weeks now) by some of those people that the plan is nearly (nearly) injunction proof. 

Interested to see what they're up to. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Can confirm this, or at least their confidence in it. The past three weeks have been spent preparing for precisely this by an army of DOJ attorneys. We'll find out if their confidence is merited, but I've been told (for weeks now) by some of those people that the plan is nearly (nearly) injunction proof. 

You said climate change is a hoax too....so there is that

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The problem with this is that it's expanding a precedent, that has until now been used for trivialities, to a dangerous degree.

What happens, for example, when the next Democrat in the White House decides to bypass Congressional oversight of funding by declaring Climate Change a National Emergency?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The problem with this is that it's expanding a precedent, that has until now been used for trivialities, to a dangerous degree.

What happens, for example, when the next Democrat in the White House decides to bypass Congressional oversight of funding by declaring Climate Change a National Emergency?

That's my concern as well, and one I've expressed to some of the people I speak with.

The response I was given (these conversations were just shooting the *****, for clarity) was they are just as concerned by this and have ways to work around that. I don't know what that means, which is why I have been speculating for the past two weeks that the NE is a feint.

I think there's a chance the money/plan will come about without one being declared - or the NE being declared won't be about the border - otherwise I don't know how you avoid setting a dangerous precedent.