Robert Foster pays it forward to a young fan!

The Poojer

I can imagine this is just one thing caught in time , Robert has done.
 Folks who can give , just do.

Have the utmost respect for Folks like him and wish there were many more.

Go R Foster !
Even better that he is one of Our Buffalo Bills.
Lucky kid for sure.

: )

• Like (+1) 1

You have to LOVE that! Well done, sir. A VERY KIND gesture! 

I’m a fan! 

(Now please don’t be one of those guys who spend 10 years in the league, and is broke 5 years after that.) 

• Like (+1) 2

Love it. I'm eating my Christmas crow. In the beginning of the year, I just couldn't see what McD saw in this guy. But I was looking at his performance on the field and not his person. McD saw the person and knew the performance would follow. He's fast becoming a fan favorite and these type of acts of charity are treasured by Bills fans. Thank you Robert Foster for proving us wrong and putting in the work to make it in the NFL. Well-deserved.

• Like (+1) 7

10 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

Love it. I'm eating my Christmas crow. In the beginning of the year, I just couldn't see what McD saw in this guy. But I was looking at his performance on the field and not his person. McD saw the person and knew the performance would follow. He's fast becoming a fan favorite and these type of acts of charity are treasured by Bills fans. Thank you Robert Foster for proving us wrong and putting in the work to make it in the NFL. Well-deserved.

I've said it 30 times.. McBeanes know what they are doing.   Foster, Mckenzie, Teller, Milano, wait-till-Harrison-Phillips-gets on the field, Taron Johnson, ditching Dareus, sticking-with NateP-cuz-he-sets-example, ditching Darby-due-to-character, etc etc etc., getting Allen-cuz-he-fits-the culture.., etc etc.  

Trust the Process.  These guys just might win out this year.  Probably not bc sh-t happens in NFL games, but just maybe>>>>

That's such a great story! Thanks for sharing. The best part of the story is that Foster did this out of the goodness of his heart. Not knowing it would be shared and so many people would see. Gotta be one of my new favorite Bill's.  Class act!