I am worried about Kiko

Hellcamino

For giggles, I looked up some penalty stats.  Looks like Miami should be more concerned than we should, LOL.

http://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/unnecessary-roughness?year=2018&view=team

In 2018 - Buffalo has 7 unnecessary roughness calls taken against them; Miami has 3 (although another 2 were dismissed).

Roughing the passer:  Buffalo - 1; Miami - 0.

2 hours ago, Hellcamino said:

He puts a lot of dirty hits on QBs when they run. Gonna be pissed if he cheap shots Allen to the IR.

He seems to take these here cheap shots mostly on sliding QBs - maybe once again this week JA should just run right over and truck Kiko and then we do not have to worry.

He went through Jack - a bigger better LB in this last game and hurt the safety Church on the long run - I hope he does the same in this game.

44 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

He seems to take these here cheap shots mostly on sliding QBs - maybe once again this week JA should just run right over and truck Kiko and then we do not have to worry.

He went through Jack - a bigger better LB in this last game and hurt the safety Church on the long run - I hope he does the same in this game.

We just got him back. Not sure we want him running so much, especially trying to truck a lb over. I would put my $ on Kiko in that match up, 

4 hours ago, Hellcamino said:

He puts a lot of dirty hits on QBs when they run. Gonna be pissed if he cheap shots Allen to the IR.

I don't even think this is true... I feel like you're remembering the one hit on a Monday Night game to Roethlisberger (maybe) when he slid ridiculously late.  It's okay to disagree with the announcers sometimes.

1 minute ago, Jobot said:

I don't even think this is true... I feel like you're remembering the one hit on a Monday Night game to Roethlisberger (maybe) when he slid ridiculously late.  It's okay to disagree with the announcers sometimes.

I thought it was Flacco

• Like (+1) 2