Josh Allen Nominated for Angry Runs

Haplo848

32 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Angry Runs.... sounds like a bad bathroom situation 

Yeah, as I was putting the title name in, I was originally going to just go with "Angry Runs."  I typed it in, stopped, looked at it, went "nope," and added some more details so that people didn't get the same impression you did.

15 minutes ago, nkreed said:

What's funny about this nomination is that Allen has had angrier runs this season!  Nice vid, thanks!

Oh, absolutely, especially that one against the Vikings.  If I had seen it then, I would have posted it, but I'm happy he got nominated this go around.  You're welcome!

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

Outstanding!  GMF is one of the best sports shows out there. 

You can't possibly think it's better than that gem "Get Up" on the worldwide wide leader in sports, right??? 

Seriously though, you're right.  For me it's GMF from October-January.  But during baseball season I'm watching MLB Central on MLB Network.  Both are very good and I even throw the other one on at times to change it up during their off-seasons.  Sooooo much better than any garbage they are showing on ESPN these days.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Our QB’s elbow has been bionically re-engineered during the past 4 weeks to be a woke battering ram. That is all. 

I heard he had the same model that Gronk has installed. ?

• Haha (+1) 1