BOLO for the guy who threw the Beer Can

27 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

Classless? Yes.

Stupid? Yes.

Worthy target of classless and stupid behavior? Absolutely.

Would I have done it? Sober me says no, gameday drunk me says absolutely.

?‍♂️

that's between him and his team. fans are there to watch. period.

there is zero excuse for that kind of behavior, sober or otherwise. any spectator that lacks the home training to not throw objects at another human beings should receive a lifetime ban. trash at its finest.

this comment makes me want to watch that 2004 Pacers v Pistons game.

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

This is so far off base, I have no clue where to start. There is a reason national writers like Peter King and Don Banks say we have one of the best atmospheres in the NFL...drives me nuts when people who prolly go to 1 game a decade spout this type of crap. 

As a STH I can say we do have a great atmosphere, but it's also true that there are a lot of knuckle draggers doing really dumb things.

One example, I have seen a regular who tailgates with a PA system that he uses to spout profanities and catcall the chicks that walk by.  No concern whatsoever for kids or mature grownups in the area.  I mean, what gives this Howard Stern wannabe the idea that anyone wants to hear his blather?

The fact is that Bills games do give some people license to act like idiots. 

20 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

As a STH I can say we do have a great atmosphere, but it's also true that there are a lot of knuckle draggers doing really dumb things.

One example, I have seen a regular who tailgates with a PA system that he uses to spout profanities and catcall the chicks that walk by.  No concern whatsoever for kids or mature grownups in the area.  I mean, what gives this Howard Stern wannabe the idea that anyone wants to hear his blather?

The fact is that Bills games do give some people license to act like idiots. 

see that's why ya come to @Hammered a Lot, ole Mr. Hammer  and his team not putting up with that nonsense in Hammers Lot!!!

But I hear ya..there are always going to be a few knuckleheads out of 68K fans...but I will also say the stadium has taken on a much more "fun" atmosphere int he last 5 years or so..and I mean that in a good way. Maybe the years of losing means we go in now expecting to lose, making sure we have fun anyway..and when we win it a bonus!!!

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

as someone else mentioned, sounded empty. I agree loser move, but not the worst thing in the world. This is only the 2nd time a can has hit the field level since they started selling beer in cans.

I don't know about that.... you ever thrown an empty beer can? It hit with the velocity of one that definitely had something in it.

19 minutes ago, Jobot said:

sooo many sh*t heads that go to these games.

they aren't missed, always made sure to get season tickets away from them, and not step in when two wanted to punch each other in the face before/during/after a game

6 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Agree 100%. Could have really hurt someone badly.

Yeah unlike throwing a punch at someone's throat like Fournette did.

The can was an empty thrown at a guy with full padding, a facemask and helmet on who smashes into 300lb men for a living.  I'm pretty sure he'll be OK.   

I wouldn't have done it, but it was one helluva shot and I'm glad the guy had the balls to do it.   

4 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Yeah unlike throwing a punch at someone's throat like Fournette did.

The can was an empty thrown at a guy with full padding, a facemask and helmet on who smashes into 300lb men for a living.  I'm pretty sure he'll be OK.   

I wouldn't have done it, but it was one helluva shot and I'm glad the guy had the balls to do it.   

Was it empty?