Best Cornerback in the Game!

I say he is in the top 3.  Definitely a shut down corner and a fantastic player. 

The dancing behind the ref was pretty dumb, especially with the call on us. 

I get it, some of you guys like that stuff, there is more showboating in this league than ever.  If the already over-officious refs tacked on an unsportsmanlike penalty that would have been real bad. 

• Like (+1) 1

He's awesome, no doubt. The only receivers to have moderate success against him this year have been Davante Adams and DeAndre Hopkins, and even then those guys didn't rack up a ton of yards and receptions. Hopkins made a wicked catch for a TD and Adams scored on him as well but other than that, he's shut down pretty much everyone they've asked him to cover this year. You don't hear his name mentioned much during games which is a good thing for a CB, means QBs aren't even trying to throw his way.

I hope they can coach up this Wallace kid and have him be the #2 CB.

6 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

From what I have seen personally, he is top 2. Him and Patrick Peterson are the best right now IMO.

The crazy thing is a lot of fans more specifically in the west coast probably have no idea who he is, or if they do, they have no clue how dominate he is

Eh, I think it's more than him and Peterson. Marshon Lattimore in New Orleans, Xavier Rhodes in Minnesota, Ramsey and Bouye in Jacksonville, Harris in Denver is still getting it done, etc. Lot of good corners playing right now and I think White is right there with the best of them.

2 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Eh, I think it's more than him and Peterson. Marshon Lattimore in New Orleans, Xavier Rhodes in Minnesota, Ramsey and Bouye in Jacksonville, Harris in Denver is still getting it done, etc. Lot of good corners playing right now and I think White is right there with the best of them.

If you want to say Lattimore, I would grant you that.

I can't say I agree with the other ones. Rhodes is very good, but as of right now, I think Tre is playing at a higher level.

Ramsey is very good but makes a lot of mistakes. The Colts absolutely chewed him up a couple weeks back. Bouye and Harris are both good but they aren't shut down corners IMO