Michigan VS Ohio St. What say you?

TAinLack.

55 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

Ohio State’s run of dominance since 2001 has been incredible, and while the Buckeyes have the talent to win today, TTUN appears ready for a breakthrough performance.  So I’m ready for my beat down if that’s the way it has to be. Please avoid the face. Go Bucks. 

I don’t know why but think that the Bucks rise to the occasion today. There is no reason to think that based on the way that the season has been but that’s how I feel. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t know why but think that the Bucks rise to the occasion today. There is no reason to think that based on the way that the season has been but that’s how I feel. 

Defense has me feeling even more anxious that usual before The Game... and my usual level of anxiety is not pretty. 

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Doesnt have to be tOSU rising, Michigan can pull its patented crapping of the bed routine in another command performance for the ages

10 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Ohio State is continually over rated.  They squeaked by a rebuilding Penn State, the lost to Purdue, and they were lucky to beat Maryland.

Please mMichigan, win this game and put they buckeyes where they belong, out of playoff consideration.

Where was your special level of wisdom all these years, we could have used it on the college board.... ? 

Edited by row_33

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Kirby, Put your bitcoins on Michigan. When the basis for making a decision is admittedly not based on reason then you know are in trouble.What your gut is telling you is that you ate too much and it is in a state of agitation. Or simply put go with your head and not your troubled gut. This time put your money on the more eccentric coach wearing the usual pants.  :)

Edited by JohnC

4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Yes, but they are putting zero pressure on Haskins.

They need to change that. I'm confident that halftime adjustments will be made.

That kickoff turnover was a gift. Still just a one possession game.

No question.  If they don’t find a way to get pressure, I’ll be another Harbaugh choke job.  Always love to see it.

off topic:  college coaches are allowed to dip while coaching a game?  I don’t think they should be allowed.  Sets a bad example.  Dip Is an extremely tough habit to kick.  If a coach needs his nicotine, he should chew some Nicorette or use the patch

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.