Second half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I am on the overpay for some veteran OL in FA train. 

Overpay for WRs and o-linemen in free agency, trade down in the draft for picks, and go all out for WRs, TEs, and more o-linemen. That is my very simple offseason plan. If the offense is still terrible next year fire everyone.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Overpay for WRs and o-linemen in free agency, trade down in the draft for picks, and go all out for WRs, TEs, and more o-linemen. That is my very simple offseason plan. If the offense is still terrible next year fire everyone.

That's what I have been thinking every week since JA was hurt.

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

Yeah, but at least the guy has done something in his football career to be worth picking in the 1st and a chance at being a starter in the NFL.........

Darnold sucks too.

Once again, I must repeat; Darnold has nothing to do with Allen.

Just now, HappyDays said:

I am still going with Bosa or Oliver if I get a top 2 pick. If I am 3 or later I am happy to trade back into the mid teens. Ideally for a 2020 1st, because if it sucks next year and I am blowing it up after 2019 I want the new regime to have options at QB in that draft. 

• Like (+1) 1