Second half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

At #1 overall I would think long and hard about Bosa (although I doubt we end up with the worst record anyways). But even then I am leaning towards trading down and taking a WR in the 1st. I am no scout by any means but I like what I see from Marquise Brown and DK Metcalf. I think Brown could be the next Tyreek Hill and that is immensely more useful than an elite pass rusher.

I don't love the receivers whereas those two defensive guys I look and see multiple time all pros. Hard for me to pass on that. 

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

When was the last time the Bills hired an offensive coordinator that people on the outside knew, or that had success in the NFL? Just thinking about what thePanthers offense looks like with Norv. Every other team in the league is capable of doing nfl things on offense. Get rid of this complete waste Dabol and hire Todd Haley or something. Hire a guy that people on the outside would actually know. Hire a guy that has done things in the league for a change. Stop having these nobodies ruin our offense 

Now its 41 points and under 200 yards for the Bears. The Cardinals have been making a play for worst team in the NFL. The Bills this week: Hold our beers.

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Boiling over!

Surprised there are fans who watched that who have enough emotion to fight - I went dead before halftime

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Pretty sure all parties involved knew they get a year like this. This isn't rocket science. Bills fans have been used to these mini rebuilds attempts for the last 20 years they clearly have and do not work.

I don’t know why people keep saying this. I would put significant money down that McD/Pegula didn’t expect this team to be this bad.

This isn’t what they expected. 

• Like (+1) 1