Second half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

2 minutes ago, kbarrettb said:

Same big picture as not trading an old ass rb when he’s clearly on the downside of his career. Hahaha you can’t count to three if I spotted you two numbers. 

cause trading McCoy for a future 5th or 6th rd pick would have fixed everything right? Nice troll job too you F'ing knob

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, HappyDays said:

At #1 overall I would think long and hard about Bosa (although I doubt we end up with the worst record anyways). But even then I am leaning towards trading down and taking a WR in the 1st. I am no scout by any means but I like what I see from Marquise Brown and DK Metcalf. I think Brown could be the next Tyreek Hill and that is immensely more useful than an elite pass rusher.

2-14 could be enough.  This team isn’t winning another game 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Boiling over!

If you want to talk about pathetic, this is far worse than anything that happened on the field. If @plenzmd1 was there stuff like this wouldn’t happen. Or, at the very least, it would be fairly officiated. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

At #1 overall I would think long and hard about Bosa (although I doubt we end up with the worst record anyways). But even then I am leaning towards trading down and taking a WR in the 1st. I am no scout by any means but I like what I see from Marquise Brown and DK Metcalf. I think Brown could be the next Tyreek Hill and that is immensely more useful than an elite pass rusher.

You know this front office will go defence in that situation, then they will use the extra laye picks to move up and down the middle rounds to reach for their process guys to fill holes

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Pegula and McBeane are getting everything they want and deserve with their mess. They are the laughingstock of the NFL. It’s REAL easy to tear down a team. Not so easy to build it back up. They will find that out over the next few years. 

Pretty sure all parties involved knew they get a year like this. This isn't rocket science. Bills fans have been used to these mini rebuilds attempts for the last 20 years they clearly have and do not work but still want the same broken record.

Over, and over again. Sad

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I watched it too. I like him just don't see a potential elite level NFL LT there and if I am spending a top 5 pick on OL that is what I want. 

Have to disagree there, he dominated in pass blocking and solid in the run, which can easily be improved with physical maturity. He has a mean streak in him and fits the type of player McD wants.