TNF week 9: Final Battle of the Bay? The Bosa Bowl?

YoloinOhio

https://www.silverandblackpride.com/2018/10/30/18042726/final-battle-of-the-bay-raiders-49ers-bosa-bowl

One of either the 49ers or Raiders will get their second win of the season on Thursday night. Every team wants to win, but the team that doesn’t will give itself the advantage in terms of draft position.

As you recall, the Raiders and 49ers finished last season with identical 6-10 records and identical strength of schedule. This led to their draft position being decided by a coin flip. The 49ers won that coin flip and then took Mike McGlinchey at 9th overall which is who the Raiders were eyeing with their pick at 10 overall.

Once again, these two teams will be battle for draft position and once again they could be eyeing the same prospect with their top pick — Nick Bosa.

the Niners are expected to start Nick Mullen’s at QB since their other QBs are hurt ... 

This looks better than the game...

Edited by YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This is definitely NOT the game the league anticipated when the Schedule came out this summer.  Kind of a shame really.

they could do without tnf altogether. agree about the teams being not near what was anticipated, gruden may of wanted to remain in the booth?

just shows, unless its ne**, you never know how a team is going to turn out.

28 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

The two teams in a nationally televised game are a combined 2-13? Only on Thursday Night Football.

Come on.. This year there have been some solid TNF matchups.  And this season, the 49ers were being widely touted as a playoff team.  The schedule was set months ago.

This team just had no issue scoring with less talent then we have and a qb they found in the snack stand. Our offense is so pathetic and I really think it’s Daboll. I don’t know how that’s going to get better. No matter how bad it is, there’s still no way it should be this hard to score TDs. Anderson threw for 290 yds Monday and we haven’t scored a td in 2 and a half games. The offense is the problem. It’s Daboll

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m watching this game and thinking, it’s just not fair. This offense looks stellar compared to our. With back up RBs and a third string udfa QB. 

I told my wife before the game “this will tell you how bad Daboll is, if Nick Mullen’s a completely average UDFA can put up numbers”. She just looked at me and said “I guess we have our answer on Daboll.”

• Like (+1) 1

Lol.  I’m waiting for the board to freak out wondering why the Bills can’t find someone like Nick Mullens.

I give the SF coaching staff credit too.  Those were some nicely executed plays and calls.  He’s throwing sideline passes to wide open receivers. Peterman throws those our receivers are blanketed and get pick- sixed!

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Come on.. This year there have been some solid TNF matchups.  And this season, the 49ers were being widely touted as a playoff team.  The schedule was set months ago.

Of course the schedule was set way in advance. It's just my opinion. When I think of TNF, I think of Bills-Browns-type games. Difficult for me to get excited about football until Saturday. ?‍♂️

Edited by Golden Goat

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Lol.  I’m waiting for the board to freak out wondering why the Bills can’t find someone like Nick Mullens.

I give the SF coaching staff credit too.  Those were some nicely executed plays and calls.  He’s throwing sideline passes to wide open receivers. Peterman throws those our receivers are blanketed and get pick- sixed!

It's the Raiders. They're wondering why they can't generate a pass rush.

3 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

I told my wife before the game “this will tell you how bad Daboll is, if Nick Mullen’s a completely average UDFA can put up numbers”. She just looked at me and said “I guess we have our answer on Daboll.”

Lol- flip side is Raiders fans exceed our pain what a way more talented dumpster fire

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t even have anyone in Fantasy playing. I think I’ll just watch to see who Nick Mullens is

I've got Kittle starting in a couple of leagues. He's the only guy I'd start right now on either team, though I have Richard riding the pine as my "developmental running back." ;)

Edited by Golden Goat

23 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This team just had no issue scoring with less talent then we have and a qb they found in the snack stand. Our offense is so pathetic and I really think it’s Daboll. I don’t know how that’s going to get better. No matter how bad it is, there’s still no way it should be this hard to score TDs. Anderson threw for 290 yds Monday and we haven’t scored a td in 2 and a half games. The offense is the problem. It’s Daboll

I'm thinking the same. How in the F'k are we so damn pathetic when other teams can score with less talent and 3rd string QB's. Maybe the Raiders D sucks and we've played some better defenses, but the sh^t show the Bills put on the field is very concerning.

• Like (+1) 1