Matt Barkley Coming to town

Reed83HOF

22 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Because the owner is a greedy Republican voting bastard who thinks Kap and his protest movement was taking money out of his pocket.

Pegula only has like $3.5 billion, so he has to protect his money the best he can.

Kap is better than Peterman and only Peterman. Since 2015, Peterman has the worst attempt to INT ratio, Kap is 2nd. Politics aside, Kaep was a terrible QB after Harbaugh left, has lost like 30 pounds from some vegan ***** and wouldn't show up to meet with Denver because $7M wasn't enough after he opted out of his own contract after going 4-20 in his last 24 games. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yay another mentor. 

How about Chad (he is a punk) but has skills and young. Instead of trying to catch lightning with making swings bring in those mentors 

He'd probably be suspended by league due to league policy.  It'll be next year before Chad gets a chance. 

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

No kidding. What QB with any self respect would voluntarily sign up for this? Even Chad Kelly would think twice.

I don’t know, PTR. That’s giving an awful lot of credit to someone who hasn’t ever demonstrated the ability to even think once. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

Free agent QB Matt Barkley is set to visit Buffalo tomorrow afternoon. Could sign this week and potentially be the Bills number 2 QB on Sunday. @gmfb

Not sure he would be an upgrade to Peterman.  In his career he has 8 td's and 18 int's.  He seem to fit the profile of our quarterbacks.

1 hour ago, wppete said:

I’m ok with this. We are starting Peterman next week after all! 

This team is in in major trouble. ?

No it is not.  This year is a salary cap clearing year ($50m+ worth)where we are short $50m worth of active players, we ditch the former QB, draft/school our franchise QB, recover from the loss of 3/5 of  the O-Line , and prepare to draft 10+ players and sign 3-5 FA starters in the Spring.  That's all this year ever was and ever will be.   One big long preseason/tryout camp. 

Trust the Process.  The Pegs are, I guarantee it.   

Edited by ProcessTruster

51 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Because the owner is a greedy Republican voting bastard who thinks Kap and his protest movement was taking money out of his pocket.

Pegula only has like $3.5 billion, so he has to protect his money the best he can.

Him and his family gotta eat....?

1 hour ago, Best Player Available said:

This s diving below the dumpster.

And makes one think why the Panthers passed twice on Beane for GM.

Instead giving him him the worthless title of asst. GM. 

Not impressed Beane!

But hey, at least we have that sweet 5th round pick next year instead of McCarron. 

Regardless of who we would possibly sign this week, am I correct in assuming Peterman will get the start?  I just can't imagine bringing ANYONE in, be it a halfway decent QB(if there even is one available), or a bottom-of-the-barrel guy, and them grasping enough of the playbook to start Sunday...

Wow, times are really not-so-great at One Bills Drive.

19 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

No it is not.  This year is a salary cap clearing year ($50m+ worth)where we are short $50m worth of active players, we ditch the former QB, draft/school our franchise QB, recover from the loss of 3/5 of  the O-Line , and prepare to draft 10+ players and sign 3-5 FA starters in the Spring.  That's all this year ever was and ever will be.   One big long preseason/tryout camp. 

Trust the Process.  The Pegs are, I guarantee it.   

Clappy is that you????

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

Free agent QB Matt Barkley is set to visit Buffalo tomorrow afternoon. Could sign this week and potentially be the Bills number 2 QB on Sunday. @gmfb

...Matt "Big Valley" Barkley?.....is Jimmy "The Pickle" Clausen next?.......Brady Quinn is still in the Green Room.......and I thought Wrecks brought the "Big Top Circus" to OBD.......is there no BOTTOM as far as "how low we can go"?......