Chad Kelly arrested & charged with criminal trespassing; Cut by Broncos

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Mugshot 

That was actually my first thought

Cover up one side and then the other, looks like two different people. And he looks like he was hitting the green a bit more than the sauce. Probably a bit of both. Nothing wrong with enjoying either, if you can control yourself. 

Hope he can get himself together in the near future.

1 minute ago, RedandBlue said:

Cover up one side and then the other, looks like two different people. And he looks like he was hitting the green a bit more than the sauce. Probably a bit of both. Nothing wrong with enjoying either, if you can control yourself. 

Hope he can get himself together in the near future.

I heard no BAC

herb or other is my guess

21 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

21 , 22 and got too “high” on something.  

Johnny football was waaaaay worse imo 

The problem is he isn't talented enough or hasn't shown anything yet in the NFL where he can get away with this kind of stuff.  For one it was a different time when guys like Jim and Brett Favre were running wild but they also were good enough to have people look the other way.  This is a very bad look for a kid who was already on a short leash and running out of "second chances" 

2 hours ago, Mango said:

His eyes aren’t on the same plane. That’s super effing weird. 

When I've seen Chad Kelly on tv that really hasn't been noticeable.

Former Sabres goalie Ryan Miller though........that dude's left eye is about an inch higher than his right..........has sort of a "Bill the cat" effect.

• Haha (+1) 1

Hey so what if she invited him in, then the guy came down and beat him with a stick after she claimed he just came in? Or maybe he teleported through the "locked door with no signs of forced entry". Just saying that maybe we should get a few more facts too.

Uodate, he may well have been very drunk. 0 BAC reports incorrect.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25062867/broncos-backup-qb-chad-kelly-arrested-trespassing-case

Edited by HalftimeAdjustment

3 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Lucky he didn’t get shot. 

That's what I was thinking. I live in Denver. This is a pretty mixed neighborhood, parts gentrifying, parts not ... think lots of chain link fences and pit bulls and obviously plenty of gun owners (it is Colorado). It looks like the folks he wandered in on were pretty level headed ... he definitely "picked" the right house. My guess: party drugs of the type that aren't tested for ...

https://kdvr.com/2018/10/23/she-was-really-scared-homeowner-describes-moment-chad-kelly-walked-into-home/

Speculation is that he'll be suspended (losing his second string role to Kevin Hogan) or maybe even cut since Elway don't seem too pleased. Let the Chad Kelly to the Bills rumors begin (again)!

Edited by The Frankish Reich

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Elway doesn’t share your non-chalance.

he was on his way to starting. An nfl team cannot have the starting QB in jail for  criminal trespassing and on some kind of substance. It’s PR they won’t deal with if nothing else.

If he is on his way to start then he will start. Chad will do some community service set up a foundation and all be well. I'm willing to bet if he was already the starter this wouldn't have happened.

I also suspect the Von Miller parties are over.