2019 Buffalo Bills Draft Selection: QB Eric Dungey - Syracuse University

2 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

Book It:  Come the 2019 NFL draft, Eric Dungey will be a top QB prospect.  And the Buffalo Bills will select him.  And Josh Allen will become the 2nd String QB for the Bills.

:)

He can’t throw the football.

I’d love to see the Bills try him at Tight End.

• Like (+1) 1

As much as I like Dungey, he's not going to make it through half of an NFL season, the guy is too much of a wreckless player when it concerns his body...it's simply not sustainable.  I'm actually surprised the medical staff lets him play considering his penchant for concussions.  He's as gutsy as anyone i have seen, but he can't last

3 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

Buffalo News Headline:  Buffalo Turns To Syracuse To Bail Out The Bills

Rochester D&C Headline:  Syracuse Asked To Save Buffalo Bills

Syracuse Post-Standard Headline:  Buffalo Hills Draft Eric Dungey.  Did The Bills Grow A Brain? 

Florida Times-Union Headline:  Doug Marrone Warns Eric Dungey:  You're Too Good For Buffalo

Josh Allen:  "Welcome to Buffalo, Eric."

Eric Dungey:  "Are you kidding?  I played college football just east of here at Syracuse.  I'm here to save the Buffalo Bills.  So, you just sit on the bench and watch and learn."

:)

Just stop, he got benched last game.

1 hour ago, The Poojer said:

As much as I like Dungey, he's not going to make it through half of an NFL season, the guy is too much of a wreckless player when it concerns his body...it's simply not sustainable.  I'm actually surprised the medical staff lets him play considering his penchant for concussions.  He's as gutsy as anyone i have seen, but he can't last

It looked like he could have sustained another concussion early in this past game. Got hit a little late on a pass and fell backwards and his head slammed off the ground. You could see him wincing and holding his head for a a little bit afterwards. They should not have let him keep playing. Needed to save him from himself. His play declined the rest of the game till they pulled him.

• Like (+1) 1