2019 Buffalo Bills Draft Selection: QB Eric Dungey - Syracuse University

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:00 AM, Gray Beard said:

Dungey was making all the throws last night. Short, medium, long.  Hard, and with touch. Impressive. 

Does it translate to the pros?  Hard saying. 

..the next Nassib?......remember on BBMB that many wanted him taken at #8.........................

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..the next Nassib?......remember on BBMB that many wanted him taken at #8.........................

I remember.  I don’t really know what to look for in a college QB.  

I tend to think it’s more mental than physical. 

How can you predict that?

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I remember that.

Many Buffalo Bills fans (especially from Syracuse) wanted the Buffalo Bills to select SU Orangemen QB Ryan Nassib.  Having Nassib reunited with his former SU Orangemen coach Doug Marrone would have been a good move.  But the Bills ownership screwed that up.

Now we have SU Orangemen QB Eric Dungey likely to be playing for the Bills.  And his SU Orangemen head coach Dino Babers will easily succeed McDermott once McDermott is fired.

:)

On 10/23/2018 at 10:34 AM, PearlHowardman said:

Book It:  Come the 2019 NFL draft, Eric Dungey will be a top QB prospect.  And the Buffalo Bills will select him.  And Josh Allen will become the 2nd String QB for the Bills.

Tua.....everyone else is so far below his talent and brain. I don't know how you pull it off without tanking for two years.....starting Peterman is a good start...lol.....tank you very much!

28 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

How is this unbelievably ridiculous and annoying thread positively contributing to the community?

@Hapless Bills Fan @Chandler#81 @Nervous Guy ??

Answer:  The current Buffalo Bills head coach will soon be fired.  We all know this.  The current Buffalo Bills QB will never succeed in Buffalo.  We all know this, too.

Turn to the Syracuse University Orangemen football team for a new Buffalo Bills head coach and new QB.

16 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Answer:  The current Buffalo Bills head coach will soon be fired.  We all know this.  The current Buffalo Bills QB will never succeed in Buffalo.  We all know this, too.

Turn to the Syracuse University Orangemen football team for a new Buffalo Bills head coach and new QB.

Sir, are you cognitively impaired?  I asking this sincerely because I’m going to choose to cease breaking your stones if you are.

16 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Sir, are you cognitively impaired?  I asking this sincerely because I’m going to choose to cease breaking your stones if you are.

Do you have a better plan for the Buffalo Bills?  SU has a top notch offensive minded coach and a dynamic quarterback.  SU is in the back yard of Buffalo.

:doh:

On 10/24/2018 at 2:19 AM, PearlHowardman said:

There's still a lot of season to play.

I watch both SU and Buffalo Bills football.  Eric Dungey will easily fit with the Buffalo Bills.  And it looks more and more that Josh Allen isn't anything like a franchise QB.

The Buffalo Bills have nothing to lose by selecting QB Eric Dungey in the 2019 NFL draft.

:ph34r:

On 10/28/2018 at 10:00 AM, PearlHowardman said:

This time next season Eric Dungey will be the starting QB for the Buffalo Bills.

This time two years from now current SU Orange head coach Dino Babers will be the head coach of the Buffalo Bills.

On 11/2/2018 at 8:54 AM, PearlHowardman said:

I remember that.

Many Buffalo Bills fans (especially from Syracuse) wanted the Buffalo Bills to select SU Orangemen QB Ryan Nassib.  Having Nassib reunited with his former SU Orangemen coach Doug Marrone would have been a good move.  But the Bills ownership screwed that up.

Now we have SU Orangemen QB Eric Dungey likely to be playing for the Bills.  And his SU Orangemen head coach Dino Babers will easily succeed McDermott once McDermott is fired.

2 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

SU Orangemen football head coach Dino Babers will replace Buffalo Bills head coach Sean McDermott after Sean McDermott is fired.

SU Orangemen football QB Eric Dungey will replace Buffalo Bills QB Josh Allen after Josh Allen is permanently benched.

2 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

John-Cusack-Facepalm.gif

On 10/23/2018 at 5:16 PM, PearlHowardman said:

Exactly.  QB  Eric Dungey will thrive for the Buffalo Bills.  Besides, what have the Buffalo Bills got to lose?  I'm just not seeing QB Josh Allen succeeding here.

Because obviously you are not good at judging talent.