Is Nate Peteman the worst QB in NFL history?

bills6969

Those two pick were dreadful.  At 13-13 what were McDermott and Daboll thinking?  They dodged a couple bullets with Peterman's TD pass and the 4th quarter goal line stand.  At 13-13 you come out throwing and put the game in Nate's hands?  Just plain stupid.  He is what he is and they needed to understand that and play within his limitations.  And what's the deal with all these illegal formation calls?  This is fundamentals.  A great defensive effort wasted once again.  Add in multiple special teams miscues and penalties.  Awful.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The plan was probably to get through another week or two, activate Anderson and quietly put Peterman on practice squad. Then release him when no one is paying attention. Having to play Peterman in an NFL game was inexcusable but you kind of knew it would happen. 

The issue I have is he should have been cut the minute Allen was named starter. At that point he was of no value to the team. 

24 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Yes, he is awful. Idiots on here thinking because he looked good in pre-season he was better than Tyrod. 

Hahahahaha, you gotta love it. Just as much as you have to love people who try to justify Allen’s struggle this year 

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The plan was probably to get through another week or two, activate Anderson and quietly put Peterman on practice squad. Then release him when no one is paying attention. Having to play Peterman in an NFL game was inexcusable but you kind of knew it would happen. 

I believe you are right. And Im gonna say I'm glad McDermott didn't get away with it. Glad his silly belief in his prayer partner blew up in his face.

They both gotta go

• Like (+1) 1

Cut him now and sign Landry Jones. If Allen can't play,  Anderson can prep for one week and play better than Peterman ever could. 

I don't understand the love affair this staff has with the guy.  He is beyond horrible.

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 3

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
14 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

is this thread even needed?

Sorry Mr. Peterman but your son sucks.  Third time he has lost us a game and sorry but us life long fans are more emotionally invested than you are with your boy who gets to collect near a million dollar salary while doing his best to blow us games.  If I were you I would just be happy your kid was able to scam a nice a good amount of money out of McDermotte and the Bills and has his whole life ahead of him to spend it.

1 minute ago, Azucho98 said:

Cut him now and sign Landry Jones. If Allen can't play,  Anderson can prep for one week and play better than Peterman ever could. 

I don't understand the love affair this staff has with the guy.  He is beyond horrible.

They have got to stop trotting Peterman out there. He's simply not NFL caliber as some of have known for some time now. 

• Like (+1) 1