Is Nate Peteman the worst QB in NFL history?

bills6969

Worst in NFL History --- Yes, just based on his stats the answer is yes.

Compared to Gary Marangi, Kay Stevenson, Joe Dufek, Tim Tuel, and EJ Manual - he is the worst in Bills history. 

The Pick  6 today was a little league mistake.  No arm strength, the CB was sitting and waiting for it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Sorry Mr. Peterman but your son sucks.  Third time he has lost us a game and sorry but us life long fans are more emotionally invested than you are with your boy who gets to collect near a million dollar salary while doing his best to blow us games.  If I were you I would just be happy your kid was able to scam a nice a good amount of money out of McDermotte and the Bills and has his whole life ahead of him to spend it.

lol that was alot of effort wasted on a person who isnt a Peterman fan,  or his father......

simply reacted to a thread where nothing but negativity would rear its ugly head.    exactly what we need less of here.

i get it though, some of u need a place to show how snarky you are about nearly everything,  that way u can feel better about yourselves.

nice try tho.

1 minute ago, Klaista2k said:

Yes.

And McDermott awarded him the starting job. LOL

Just tells you how clueless the guy is. 

And some here thought it was the right thing to do....

1 minute ago, bigduke6 said:

lol that was alot of effort wasted on a person who isnt a Peterman fan,  or his father......

simply reacted to a thread where nothing but negativity would rear its ugly head.    exactly what we need less of here.

i get it though, some of u need a place to show how snarky you are about nearly everything,  that way u can feel better about yourselves.

nice try tho.

Pfft.

And some people need to go !@#$ themselves

• Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Where is JohnC to tell me I need to stop fixating on how dreadful Peterman is because he is "only the backup"??

He should be the backup grocery bagger. 

He can only bag the easy groceries though. Like the cereal box and the lettuce. You ask him to bag some eggs or some chicken breasts in a styrofoam package with juice, forget it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He can only bag the easy groceries though. Like the cereal box and the lettuce. You ask him to bag some eggs or some chicken breasts in a styrofoam package with juice, forget it. 

When you get to your car, the bag bottoms out when you lift it.

4 minutes ago, Julio Hopkins said:

They should make a 30 for 30 about Peterman.  It's insane how he consistently does the worst thing possible.   

I'd love to hear the full story when it's all said and done.. he's the worst in history and likely will never has his records broken. The combination of how terrible a QB can be and how dumb a FO can be to start him as much is just too rare to ever happen again.

10 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

nice try tho.

I am sorry but until the Bills actually cut this clown then it is a subject here that people are right to complain about. 

• Like (+1) 2

Mike RodakVerified account @mikerodak 4m4 minutes ago

Peterman: “At the end of day I know where my true identity lies: in Christ. ... Being a child of God, basically. Not finding my identity in football. Just trying to find it in who I really am. I love this game and put everything I have into this game, but can’t let it define me”

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Please go sell insurance or something!

Oh he can go !@#$ off. Leave your religion for someone who cares. Don't preach at me about it as an excuse for your failure. 

Don't wanna be defined by football? Retire. Would do us all a favour. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

I have never seen a QB telegraph his passes like Peterman does.  He literally makes it as obvious as possible where he is going to throw it. Its almost like he has told the opponents dbs where he is going to put it.  He is the most amateurish passer. Reminds me of playing touch football with my drunken friends. pathetic!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Oh he can go !@#$ off. Leave your religion for someone who cares. Don't preach at me about it as an excuse for your failure. 

There's nothing he could've said that would make anybody feel better on here.  Relax.

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It's a cop out.

And this guy is gonna turn the children of Buffalo towards Satan.

"Pick6 for satan!"

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Peterman probably could have been a serviceable backup if the Chargers game hadn't happened.  I think it ruined him forever. 

I don't believe that. If it's the case it's still an indication that he doesn't have the"amnesia" intangible that doesn't make Quarterbacks permanently suck if they have a bad day. Apparently that's a super important intangible to have as evidenced by today.

Talent or Intangibles, dude has neither and that's what makes him so fantastically bad.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I am sorry but until the Bills actually cut this clown then it is a subject here that people are right to complain about. 

whats the point?   really need a thread full of complaining that will affect absolutely nobody that can fix the problem?

u think OBD comes here to gauge what the fans want them to do?

at this point only a blind man could wonder whether or not  Peterman is an NFL QB.   so again,  whats the point?

yer not discussing anything positive.   but,  if u like to B word and moan about things u cant control,  or change,  well,  enjoy.   moving on.

Just now, bigduke6 said:

whats the point?   really need a thread full of complaining that will affect absolutely nobody that can fix the problem?

u think OBD comes here to gauge what the fans want them to do?

at this point only a blind man could wonder whether or not  Peterman is an NFL QB.   so again,  whats the point?

yer not discussing anything positive.   but,  if u like to B word and moan about things u cant control,  or change,  well,  enjoy.   moving on.

The point is we are here to discuss the team. If you only want us to discuss the good you are in the wrong place. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

OK, he's bad BUT the Bills have had so many who have been worse.  EJ, Losman, James Harris, Tom Flores, Johnny Green, Leo Hart, Ferragamo, Rabb, Broadhead, Thad Lewis, etc.  So, we've sucked for as Loong time!  Having said that, I do not feel better!

Not one of those you named were as bad as Peterman....and you named some bad ones.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

hes obviously delirious. im religious but fooookin hell man

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

Not one of those you named were as bad as Peterman....and you named some bad ones.

Thad absolutely would have won that game. Was a weird QB but just a total gamer with winning constantly at his mind despite his limitations.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Chill out dude. You’re as much of an embarrassment as Peterman. Guy is a terrible NFL QB. It’s not his fault he’s out there.  He’s being genuine and facing the music. It’s just football. Go back to kicking your dog or something. Loser. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dubs said:

Chill out dude. You’re as much of an embarrassment as Peterman. Guy is a terrible NFL QB. It’s not his fault he’s out there.  He’s being genuine and facing the music. It’s just football. Go back to kicking your dog or something. Loser. 

You mean except he's easily one of the top ten smartest football posters on here? Got it. 

• Like (+1) 1