Is Nate Peteman the worst QB in NFL history?

bills6969

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He can go preach at someone who gives a damn. 

Thanks for showing the board you have don’t have a grasp of basic English. There was nothing that he said that was preaching. 

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

We are close to the dreaded "Is it possible to be worse than Hitler?" discussion. There are good people on both sides of the argument. 

What are you saying, that "Football Hitler" isn't that bad?  That it's possible to be Hitler-Lite?  That Hitler had some good qualities?  I mean, it's not like Hitler ever threw five interceptions in a half, is it?  

So Peterman is, in fact, worse than non-Football Hitler in your eyes?????  

1 hour ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

OK, he's bad BUT the Bills have had so many who have been worse.  EJ, Losman, James Harris, Tom Flores, Johnny Green, Leo Hart, Ferragamo, Rabb, Broadhead, Thad Lewis, etc.  So, we've sucked for as Loong time!  Having said that, I do not feel better!

I have a hard time agreeing with this.

The old guys I did not get to watch (I'm just in my 30's), but imo EJ, Losman, and Thad Lewis were (maybe even ARE) better than Peterman.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

What are you saying, that "Football Hitler" isn't that bad?  That it's possible to be Hitler-Lite?  That Hitler had some good qualities?  I mean, it's not like Hitler ever threw five interceptions in a half, is it?  

So Peterman is, in fact, worse than non-Football Hitler in your eyes?????  

Well, Hitler, like Peterman, was good on the short stuff but he couldn't go deep. And he wasn't great against the rush. 

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Without wings, who the hell gets to heaven anyway?

"For Teressa Bellissimo so loved Buffalo that she gave us her one and only chicken, so that he who eats them shall not dip ranch, but have eternal bleu cheese."  - Anchor Bar 3:16.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dubs said:

Thanks for showing the board you have don’t have a grasp of basic English. There was nothing that he said that was preaching. 

Hahahahaha. He can have his God. I prefer to have reality. When people start telling me what I can and can't define them as because I am not Jesus Christ or God then  it is preaching. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Hahahahaha. He can have his God. I prefer to have reality. When people start telling me what I can and can't define them as because I am not Jesus Christ or God then  it is preaching. 

Seems like you have quite the God complex. He didn’t tell you anything. He was talking about himself. 

It’s not preaching and you’re not that bright. 

Just now, DC Tom said:

"For Teressa Bellissimo so loved Buffalo that she gave us her one and only chicken, so that he who eats them shall not dip ranch, but have eternal bleu cheese."  - Anchor Bar 3:16.

She's a false messsiah anyway. Everyone in Buffalo knows, that the person who invented wings, like Jesus, was a black guy.