Bills vs. Packers 2nd Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

Hey guys, maybe 18 games from now Zay Jones will look like a competent NFL receiver...

Kid sucks! Benjamin is an alligator-armed weakling, but Zay Jones is an absolute effing bust at this point. We can only dream that he'll become Josh Reed at this point. Give me a break.

2 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

No one cares, really?  The franchise might have made one of the biggest blunders they have ever made and no Bills fan is going to care, really?  WOW.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Oh, I'm beating a dead horse?  Well let me get my sledgehammer to BEAT IT EVEN HARDER!  That'll show you!

Just now, whatdrought said:

Why did we just accept a 10 yard loss that was incorrectly called? What the heck.

Allen was right to continue on the play. Tripped by his own teammate. Why no challenge?

This game is horrible all around. But it seems like they are outcoached, out of sync, out of many things, BUT, not a doormat level team like in those first 6 quarters. Small consolation but you sense they can do much better. 

5 minutes ago, Peter said:

Wow.

One is not allowed to reference one of the key decisions in recent years without being told to root for another team and "shut the !@#$ up"?!?!?

Hmmm.

It's a pretty useless take given how obvious the difference in supporting casts is, fair? 

KC had already one of the very best set of skill-players last year with Alex Smith.   

Comparing what Mahomes can do with them to some expectation of what he could do with these clowns is nonsense.

Edited by BobChalmers

2 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Daboll's design on the passing game is not working.  No quick hitting plays.  WRs get no separation.  Long season for him.

How much can he do when nobody can beat a freaking man?? I mean they can't have one guy beat a 4th or 5th corner??