Allen is a budding superstar

14 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

It's bit early, don't you think?  He looks promising but he's only 2 games into his career.

6 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Still too early.

Great game today though and he is showing signs of progress.

Care to point out what his issues are ? 

???

4 minutes ago, BB@Shooter said:

Go look at where Wyoming ends up offensively every year under Vigen as their OC. They are almost dead last every year. What you saw in the second half of the Minnesota game today is how Vigen caled games for Wyoming. And then one wonders why his stats were so bad at Wyoming.  All it takes is a little research. I have been saying all along Allen is a winner. It may not always be pretty, but he will win more often than not.

That makes a lot of sense Wyoming barely won their last game and I think a big part of it was finally letting their QB throw it when they didn't have another choice.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PolishPrince said:

Im curious as to why you would take Rosen who hasnt played, is a known dbag and has injury issues... AND Darnold (who I dont think looks that good at all) over Allen. Can you at least explain what you see in Darnold over Allen since at least Darnold has played?

Came out wrong and edited, that list was were I had them before the draft.

Right now it looks like

Baker

Allen

Darnold

Jackson and Rosen are null due to no playing time. 

• Like (+1) 1

He played a great game.  Still a bone headed play or two but its ok he will learn from it  Physically he's stronger than I thought.  Someone mentioned Cam Newton and watching the Vikings trying to handle him its not far off.   Intangibles look great.  I'm excited to see what he plays like in those muddy/snowy/windy games That size and run ability is going to carry games.

31 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Can't wait to see the progression through this year. He straight balled today. I pray he can stay healthy with his style of play.

Next year give this kid a couple studs at the WR position and a better O-line and look out baby.

1537726228_0ap3000000965051_video_cp.jpg

Dny71czXkAAByLb.jpg

He can FLY! 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

Good performance. I wasn't blown away with some of the throws, but hey, he made 'em when he had to. I had some crow with lunch today. 

The O-line played better than expected, the scheme got him some great looks, and the playmakers will killing it with YAC. 

There will be many bumps in the road for him. He needs to continue improving and things will work out. 

The td that KB dropped was cash money homie 

? Before someone burns all their “confused” emojis on this thread, I’ll just clarify: In my opinion, Allen looks awesome at this stage of his career. Way ahead of where I thought he’d be; I was a Baker guy before the draft. But I reserve terms like “superstar” for players like Brady, Rodgers, Brees. I suppose you could call someone like Wentz or Mahomes a “budding superstar.” Allen’s not there yet, but, in any case, I like the enthusiasm.

26 minutes ago, Jkgobills said:

Watched the game with a group of Eagles, Panthers, and Giants fans at a friends house.  (3 TVs going at once with 3 different games).  

The crowd didn't know Josh Allen well before the game, but they all knew his name after the game.  

General consensus was he reminded them of a blend of Cam Newton and John Elway during today's game.

GoBills!  Go Josh Allen!

Excellent comp