Allen is a budding superstar

Today, Allen seemed to be playing freely without thinking. I'm amazed at how composed he is out there. Last week, home game with all eyes on him, he seemed to be thinking and aiming his passes instead of just letting it fly. Dabol got his mind in the right place with his play calls in the 1st half. 

Looking forward to next week. 

58 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Today, Allen seemed to be playing freely without thinking. I'm amazed at how composed he is out there. Last week, home game with all eyes on him, he seemed to be thinking and aiming his passes instead of just letting it fly. Dabol got his mind in the right place with his play calls in the 1st half. 

Looking forward to next week. 

Rookie Progress!   Promising !

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ILBillsfan said:

He would of come close to 300 yards and even had a higher completion percentage if Foster and Benjamin could catch.

Awesome game showed a lot of poise today.  Been a long time since I have said that about a Bills QB

Whats with KB dropping balls? His size is useless if he can’t make contested catches. 

Foster has has done a great job getting open, hopefully he can improve his hands as the season goes on.

Of course this was the first bills game in years that I couldn’t watch. (Traveling). Can anyone provide a fair/balanced review of how Allen played today?  Was he really good enough to make so many people think he’s a franchise QB?  Or is a lot of that bills fans understandably being biased? Specifically how was his accuracy and how did he do making it through his progressions?  Would we still have scored close to 27 without th defensive turnovers? Thanks!!  

Edited by Adam727

Watching NFL GameDay Prime right now. They just said that Josh Allen’s day against the Vikings defense was the best ever for a rookie QB since Mike Zimmer took over (which includes playing against both Wentz and Prescott in their rookie years).

Said he was first in every category - Comp Pct., Passing Yards, Yards/Attempt, Total TDs, and Passer Rating. 

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Adam727 said:

Of course this was the first bills game in years that I couldn’t watch. (Traveling). Can anyone provide a fair/balanced review of how Allen played today?  Was he really good enough to make so many people think he’s a franchise QB?  Or is a lot of that bills fans understandably being biased? Specifically how was his accuracy and how did he do making it through his progressions?  Would we still have scored close to 27 without th defensive turnovers? Thanks!!  

See the post below yours. He was awesome. 

He he had a few rookie mistakes but for the most part was composed at the line, elevated the play of his teammates, got the ball out on time, was accurate, showed great athletic ability, and manipulated the defense with his eyes. He improved a ton from the first week, we have every reason the be excited.

He also should have had another 75 yards and a TD if not for some bad drops. 

30 minutes ago, Adam727 said:

He literally jumped over a probowl defender today.

I cannot remember a time where a Bills Qb without much help on his side of ball put his team on his back and won a game going away vs a top 10 team.  Without some drops and bobbles Allen has 3 or 4 passing TDs.  Still early but doing that to Minnesota means they can beat anyone.  Rodgers is great but Minnesota is a much better team than GB.  Good defense and Allen making a handful of plays will result in W's.

• Like (+1) 1