Did Vontae Davis retire at halftime? Yes, yes he did!

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I really hope the bills play hard ball and go after his money......

Couldnt even wait until after the game to feign a injury.....walked out on his teamates DURING A GAME

or call in with an Artie Lange to bababooey lame excuse for being too sick to come to work

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Couldnt even wait until after the game to feign a injury.....walked out on his teamates DURING A GAME

I feel like our management will.

When Boldin bounced, wasnt it like a couple of weeks into the season he was asking to be cut because he was thinking of playing for a team like the Patriots? Bills said "nope"

45 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t believe there is any negotiation with the money. The latest CBA requires the portion that is to be recouped with the retirement.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Here’s my take on this whole Davis thing.

Prima Dona, pro-bowl CB who played opposite Andrew Luck, finds himself, at age 30, stuck with the lowly Bills, gets depressed, and quits at halftime. Screw his teammates, and all of Western New York. His ego just won’t take it.

(And also, yes, the Bills are that bad.)

Later on, I have to imagine that his agent calls him up screaming… (Screaming!)… and he accepts some version of an explanation that mentions God (one too many times, imo), and blames his overly competitive spirit, and maybe… just possibly… leaves the door open for some sort of career in the future. 

Vontae walked away from a boatload of money on Sunday. Let’s not miss the fact that his agent, that we might assume also has a family, lost quite a bit yesterday, as well.

Good luck in your future endeavors, Vontae, you miserable, quitting sack of dogs**t.

Edited by Rocky Landing