We are getting killed on espn

2 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

How can we get killed by a "network" that's already dead?

Correct ... ESPN lost me when it went political and idiots like Screamin Stephen A. Smith & Max Kellerman make it unbearable. And rehiring 

Olbermann was the last straw.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Every time the BILLS come up every person on there laughs and chuckles and says good luck.

I know we deserve it, just tired of being a joke in the league.

Is this a new phenomenon?

That's OK, I'm still laughing at the 22 teams that DIDN'T make the playoffs like we did.

Edited by reddogblitz

2 hours ago, Pete said:

If you weren't a Bills fan, you would laugh at us too.  The only way to change perception is to change output.  If we start winning championships- who is laughing then?

Hell, I am a Bills fan and I'm laughing.  This team is comically bad.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RPbillsfan said:

Samantha Ponder is tight blouse and pants or a short skirt on Sunday mornings.

Chris Berman when he is on

Cant compare to NFL stable of cuties in:

Kay Adams

Cynthia Frelund

Collean Wolff

Eric (don't) remember her last name but very pretty

Don't forget Lindsay Rhodes.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

So let them laugh.  We are rebuilding.  Did everyone laugh when Indi was sucking for Luck?  We are going to suck this year because they are building a team.  That's what happens when you dump overpaid underperforming players.  My hope is that we see some bright moments and the team to start coming together with Allen getting better as the season goes on.  That's what Bills fans should be watching... not to try and make some one and done playoffs because its not going to happen.  They should be watching and hoping that Allen, the Oline, and the defense improves over the course of the year.

Whether or not they can build this team properly and turn it into an consistent contender remains to be seen.  McBeane is doing the right stuff though.  Build for the long term.  Not shove overpriced players on the roster trying to push to make the playoffs.  Last season was a gift.  This really should have been what happened last season.  It sucks but its what needs to happen.  With the right moves in a couple years this team should be competing and still getting better.  That year is not this year.  Young rookie QB and no talent.

I mean I'm laughing that Luck has amounted to nothing for them. They ran off a Hall of Famer for his heir apparent that has achieved nothing close to that level of success. That being said, the Bills need so many more drafts to build a contender that a lot of what talent they do have is going to age out. Teams don't purge everyone in a rebuild, they keep the young talent and trade off the aging vets. Buffalo has only gotten older and slower. Everyone keeps posting the 89 Cowboys crap without even referencing the Walker trade that made it possible.