Welcome back Ike Boettger

Roundybout

20 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Am I a bad fan because I’ve never heard of these guys?

No, there are other reasons

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If anyone wants to dig gouge on this guy, note name is spelled Boettger.

This is a guy regarded as a raw prospect and it was considered strange for the Chiefs to sign him:

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2018/09/07/ike-boettger-analysis-kansas-city-chiefs-iowa/

Also note that we just cut him 5 days ago, so color me underenthused that our sole move to date at bolstering our horrid offensive line is by re-claiming an UDFA we rated lower than the horrid guys we kept

Well, they started the wrong QB last week. Could stand to reason that the cut the wrong guard, no?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He should start immediately at RG

I had zero expectation for this guy and he immediately stood out with some nice plays early in the preseason.........but he fell off later like the rest.

I was not terribly surprised he got scooped up but glad he got cut loose and is returning..........maybe the Bills next Kraig Urbik?

They badly need to find some treasure in the trash because they've buried themselves in trash.

• Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If anyone wants to dig gouge on this guy, note name is spelled Boettger.

This is a guy regarded as a raw prospect and it was considered strange for the Chiefs to sign him:

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2018/09/07/ike-boettger-analysis-kansas-city-chiefs-iowa/

Also note that we just cut him 5 days ago, so color me underenthused that our sole move to date at bolstering our horrid offensive line is by re-claiming an UDFA we rated lower than the horrid guys we kept

They tried to sneak him on the PS.