Who Starts At QB For Week 2? (Poll)

Paulus

Who starts?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who should and who will start week 2?

• Nate should start and will.
    • Nate should start but won't.
    • Josh should start and will.
    • Josh should start but wont.

11 minutes ago, donbb said:

The Jets will have more. The Jets also seem to be able to identify talent in the trenches which the Bills do not.

I think you're forgetting the fact that arguably our 2 best OL retired unexpectedly. I don't think it's an "identifying talent" issue, as much as a "talent that's available" issue. I fully expect them to address it next offseason because they'll have what amounts to almost unlimited resources to make it happen.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, gridrick said:

Esiason called him Peterson and the whole cast was laughing.  Now i call him Peterson. It was funny, but they were laughing cause the guy is a starting quarterback and it was kinda funny but kinda sad at the same time.  The Buffalo Bills were the joke. 

Put the (sic) in there so we know.

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

If Peterman is trotted out as the starter again this year (baring injury) than McD seat starts to get asked about. The playoff honeymoon is over. He will lose the benifit of doubt with me already and will start being critical of his roster building and in game management. 

Start Allen and He gets this year (from me anyway) what this year was always about a growth year and middle year of the rebuild. However you cannot talk this is a “learning year” if you are not giving your Rookie QB those “learning reps”. 

and Bobby he'd rightfully lose the benefit of doubt your doubt and everyone else who supports this team.  Manning,  Aikman.....you dont expect a ton of wins but you rid yourself of a guy who won an ncaa championship and said youre going to put the players on the field whom give you the best chance to win.  If your starter cant get past a zero quarterback rating then youre hurting every position on the field. 

33 minutes ago, gridrick said:

Esiason called him Peterson and the whole cast was laughing.  Now i call him Peterson. It was funny, but they were laughing cause the guy is a starting quarterback and it was kinda funny but kinda sad at the same time.  The Buffalo Bills were the joke. 

Maybe they were laughing at Boomer’s brain damage.

3 minutes ago, gridrick said:

and Bobby he'd rightfully lose the benefit of doubt your doubt and everyone else who supports this team.  Manning,  Aikman.....you dont expect a ton of wins but you rid yourself of a guy who won an ncaa championship and said youre going to put the players on the field whom give you the best chance to win.  If your starter cant get past a zero quarterback rating then youre hurting every position on the field. 

I also think trotting Peterman out there again runs the risk of losing the lockerroom. Look what happened when Josh went in Sunday. Sideline seemed to come alive (yes already crushed and game over). But then your Captain McCoy even talked about Josh essentially being ready after the game as well. 

Cant Trot Peterman out there after Sunday and say he gives us the best chance to win like

you could after the Preseason (he was good then but obviously means nothing)

Edited by MAJBobby

22 minutes ago, Tazor Face said:

He's not dragging his feet...he knows, he's letting the opposition prepare for both. Maybe he should say Peterson starts that way they might take the week off and switch to Allen last minute.

Are you kidding me, it’s Anthony Lynn coming back to the place that dissed him off as a HC choice after he coached a steaming pile into a functional offense as OC.

He’s already got 4 complete game plans written up, one for Peterman one for Allen one for Lynch and one for A Player to Be Named later.

He’d rather beat Buffalo, in Buffalo, than eat sleep or boink

14 minutes ago, gridrick said:

that woulda been the end of the polish rifle, yep.

Yep, just like it was the end of that Brady kid when he couldn't get it done against the Steelers in the playoffs, and Belichick had to pull him out and put in Bledsoe who gave them the touchdown pass they needed.  Whatever happened to that poor Brady kid?

6 minutes ago, T master said:

It sucks when you have to admit that you were wrong in your assessment of a player !

Either that or he doesn't want to completely ruin the kid psychy for life ! 

or at least his quarterback life.  that hasnt happened yet,  but he's worrying me.  Exactly, by not starting Peterman he knows he's admitting to not having a clue since the offseson started.  TT sat for a week then he changed up.  He has a head coaching job.  He sure as hell doesnt want to lose it.  

Not a huge fan of replying to these kind of posts..........

But...............

I'm an idiot. Just ask DC.

I believe that two things need to happen.

1. Trade McCoy to a contender for the best deal possible. 

2. Put Allen into a 4 or 5-wide set every single down in the shotgun, and let him run, roll out, find a Trentative outlet next to him, or fire it downfield. We are not going to have much of a running game this season.......let's put the RB's into space to make a play. 

Crush me as needed.

38 minutes ago, gridrick said:

i'll bet you still have that t-shirt from 20 years ago too, huh?