Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BB@Shooter said:

He is a practice qb. Plays good as long as the pressure to preform isn't too big. Consider Allen played in front of 30,000 people most weeks , and NP 100, 000 people. NP is in his second year and 2nd start, and Allen is more composed. Allen is used to no line or receivers. But he needs to learn to throw the ball away. He will learn sooner than later, just has to not try and be the savior. To stay within himself.

Peterman isn't even a practice QB

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Can't wait for the all-22 on this one.

I’ll save you the time:

Receivers couldn’t get open or catch 

Peterman still sucks 

Defense couldn’t cover or get pressure

O-line struggled to block.

Edited by Bangarang

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Tre'Davious White, Josh Allen, and Tremaine Edmunds. What are you talking about??

No argument... But let’s see the development in a year or two... Same guys who hired the coaches... Lack of discipline and basic execution is pathetic... Beane, McDermott and staff own this team...

24 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Allen is trying to do too much cuz no one is helping him. Honestly I thought it was going to be our O line that killed us but I think our WR core is killing us just as bad or worse.

Agree. Besides Clay and Bengamin we have no weapons. Bengamin might as well be a TE cuz of how slow he is.

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

No man. I like McD. But Beane has created a disaster, so much that McD can't compensate. And he's a great coach IMO. If I were McD after this game I would sit down for a serious conversation and ask him to stop "f***ing up my coaching career pls."

Apologies if I didn't follow any sarcasm.

McCoach is in over his head as well.  We will see where we are at the end of the year, but I have not been particularly impressed.