Boycott IN-N-OUT

Dante

http://fortune.com/2018/08/30/in-n-out-burger-republican-donation/

Heaven forbid (pun intended) that there is an opposing point of view. 

Imagine all the boycott targets available if the conservative/free market loving/anti-globalist side acted this way? 

All of Hollywood, Amazon, Microsoft etc, etc would be shunned.

Love this line

"Cult fast-food chain In-N-Out Burger'

and

"Lynsi Snyder is also devout. Like cult chain Chick-fil-A, In-N-Out doesn’t make its founders’ Christian values a secret,

Christianity a "cult" now?

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If I had an In-N-Out Burger near me, I'd eat there every day (ok, at least once a month). There is no way loyal In-N-Out Burger patrons are ditching the place. Mmmm mmm good. And that secret menu...

Only five guys is superior.

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If I had an In-N-Out Burger near me, I'd eat there every day (ok, at least once a month). There is no way loyal In-N-Out Burger patrons are ditching the place. Mmmm mmm good. And that secret menu...

People love In-N-Out so much I feel that this is a strategy that will backfire. 

So many of the other chains are dirty holes and the employees are bad. In-N-Out must have a very good human resources policy/people because everyone they hire are professional and have good attitudes. 

The place is always spotless except when they are slammed you may see fries on the floor in the kitchen.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Whataburger

This thread is making me want a bacon cheeseburger now.

But the rules must be followed: can't have a bacon cheeseburger unless PETA is doing something ass-puckeringly stupid today.  So let's see what's in the news...

PETA wants to erect a roadside memorial for lobsters killed in a car wreck.

Ooooh...that's a bacon double cheeseburger right there.  Smashburger, here I come!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

In-N-Out’s reputation for fantastic burgers is bolstered by its policy of paying more than minimum wage and offering competitive benefits for fast food workers.

That's right liberals, must punish these evil-doers!   Maybe all these fast food workers you hope to put on the unemployment line can join the next minimum wage protest!

p.s.  definitely taking the kids to In-N-Out this weekend.

35 minutes ago, Dante said:

I think there are better burgers to be had out there. In-N-Out has the nice price point I think and decent quality to go with it.

That too.  Considering I can spend $75 taking the family out for pancakes around here, it's nice to take the kids to In-N-Out and feed us all for $20.

Edited by KD in CA

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This thread is making me want a bacon cheeseburger now.

But the rules must be followed: can't have a bacon cheeseburger unless PETA is doing something ass-puckeringly stupid today.  So let's see what's in the news...

PETA wants to erect a roadside memorial for lobsters killed in a car wreck.

Ooooh...that's a bacon double cheeseburger right there.  Smashburger, here I come!

Thank god for CNN on top of shite.

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

That's right liberals, must punish these evil-doers!   Maybe all these fast food workers you hope to put on the unemployment line can join the next minimum wage protest!

p.s.  definitely taking the kids to In-N-Out this weekend.

That too.  Considering I can spend $75 taking the family out for pancakes around here, it's nice to take the kids to In-N-Out and feed us all for $20.

$75 on pancakes?????   Either you've got about 20 kids, or California is taxing the **** out of pancakes for some reason.

This is all to do with the Lefts racism. 

They see it like this:

Jesus = the “white god” and since all people are precious except for white people because white people created slavery and racism, Jesus sucks balls. 

Im an agnostic and I’m pleased that I live in a nation that has sooo many Christians because I find that Christians live a good and peaceful life with their neighbors. 

Edited by The_Dude

30 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Google maps indicates that the Smashburger location on 2415 E Baseline in Phoenix, AZ is 0.3 miles from the 5 Guys location on 2340 E Baseline.

So, I'd have to disagree, and say that they are close.

ba dum dink

he'll be here all da veek, tip waitress

22 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Fuddruckers > 5guys/smashburger/inandout

5 guys can get bent with the 17.00 burger fries drink combo 

Fudds. Now we're talikin'.

I already boycott In-n-Out because they don't have one in my area. When I go out town i curtail all boycotts.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

I don't care about the Christian thing, I boycott In-N-Out because those cocksuckers won't build one (or more) in WNY!

Get me a good spot, I'll do the demographics, etc. and I'll present it to them. You're an attorney in NY so you automatically have a real estate license and we can make some money. In reality they probably have been avoiding NYS due to the taxes and construction unions.

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Get me a good spot, I'll do the demographics, etc. and I'll present it to them. You're an attorney in NY so you automatically have a real estate license and we can make some money. In reality they probably have been avoiding NYS due to the taxes and construction unions.

They are southwest - CA, AZ, UT,  NV and somehow Texas sweet-talked them into building a few there. 

(edited to add OR too)

Store locator

They're my favorite thing about going to Vegas.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They are southwest - CA, AZ, UT,  NV and somehow Texas sweet-talked them into building a few there. 

Store locator

They're my favorite thing about going to Vegas.

I figured as much. I know they were around in CA in the 80's when I lived there and I've never seen them anywhere east of the Mississippi. I used to find locations for regional and national chains and negotiate the real estate side of things.

2 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Moving east but skipped New Mexico?

Racists!

They're "In and Out Burger" not "In and Out Taco".

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I figured as much. I know they were around in CA in the 80's when I lived there and I've never seen them anywhere east of the Mississippi. I used to find locations for regional and national chains and negotiate the real estate side of things.

Well, get them to move faster on area Chick-fil-As, please! Those vanilla milkshakes, yum.  Or a Steak 'n Shake in the Buffalo area, s'il vous plaît . Those Turtle Caramel Shakes... holy cow!

Note: anyone would think I eat a lot of fast food. I don't unless we are on the road, but I sure do recall my favorite things at these fast food joints!

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

They're "In and Out Burger" not "In and Out Taco".

Hell, Jack in the Box out there serves more tacos than they do burgers... I stopped at one in Fontana a couple years ago and they looked at me funny when I ordered a couple burgers

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Hell, Jack in the Box out there serves more tacos than they do burgers... I stopped at one in Fontana a couple years ago and they looked at me funny when I ordered a couple burgers

Probably the "You want E. Coli???" look...

28 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, get them to move faster on area Chick-fil-As, please! Those vanilla milkshakes, yum.  Or a Steak 'n Shake in the Buffalo area, s'il vous plaît . Those Turtle Caramel Shakes... holy cow!

Note: anyone would think I eat a lot of fast food. I don't unless we are on the road, but I sure do recall my favorite things at these fast food joints!

There's a CFA in Rochester and Syracuse now, I think Albany also. Should be one in Buffalo soon. 

EDIT - you're getting two.... https://www.wkbw.com/news/second-chick-fil-a-planned-for-cheektowaga

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Fuddruckers > 5guys/smashburger/inandout

5 guys can get bent with the 17.00 burger fries drink combo 

Forgot about Fudd. There used to be one on the Thruway westbound, right before exit 45, the I-490 exit. I'd always stop when going that way. Then they made it a Checkers, which is okay, but not worthy of stopping. 

4 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

There's a CFA in Rochester and Syracuse now, I think Albany also. Should be one in Buffalo soon. 

EDIT - you're getting two.... https://www.wkbw.com/news/second-chick-fil-a-planned-for-cheektowaga

Yeah but it's not getting here fast enough! 

(There's one supposedly being built in Amherst too)

3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I find that Christians live a good and peaceful life with their neighbors. 

until they want to start wars over the book of Revelation....

Ever ask a few key questions.... like...

When Jesus said "give up everything and follow me," who did you give everything to???

During the "loaves and fishes" scene, we find Jesus with 5k followers, no food, and no money.  What happened??

If there are 100 billion galaxies and 100 billion stars in each galaxy, what are the odds God would put his only son on this star system?

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I've heard that they don't want to expand outside the west/southwest areas of the country. Don't know why; the opportunities are certainly there.

Honestly, though, if I could pull it off, I'd put a Waffle House in Geneseo. That would be a license to print money.