Boycott IN-N-OUT

Dante

Starbucks had an increase in sales when Trump suggested they should boycott Starbucks because the red cups didn't have their usual holiday illustrations on it.  Boycotts of fast food chains don't work because the opposite side will make up for whatever sales the chain lost from the other side.  Plus, they're incredibly moronic.  Starbucks coffee sucks by the way.

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Even lamer than "Everyone who disagrees with me is an alt-right Nazi!" is the tried-and-true "Everyone who disagrees with me is DC Tom's minion!" comeback.  

It never occurs to you that you're such a flaming moron that even people of diverse opinions contemptuous of each other can still agree on that?

Are you really comparing your minions to nazis?

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Starbucks had an increase in sales when Trump suggested they should boycott Starbucks because the red cups didn't have their usual holiday illustrations on it.  Boycotts of fast food chains don't work because the opposite side will make up for whatever sales the chain lost from the other side.  Plus, they're incredibly moronic.  Starbucks coffee sucks by the way.

The thing is, people can simply not shop at some of these places anymore. Why does it always have to be some sort of movement?

4 minutes ago, Paulus said:

The thing is, people can simply not shop at some of these places anymore. Why does it always have to be some sort of movement?

Starbucks?  Overpriced tar.  There are plenty of superior alternatives.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I agree.

Outside of that, there are certainly products which I don't buy because I don't like the politics associated with their producer. 

10 minutes ago, Paulus said:

I agree.

Outside of that, there are certainly products which I don't buy because I don't like the politics associated with their producer. 

I really don't care about a companies politics.  I'll boycott companies that screw over their employees.  I'll order an Uber and then tell the rider to cancel and I'll pay the driver roughly what they would've gotten and Uber's share (plus a tip if they're affable).  

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Starbucks coffee sucks by the way.

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Be careful there Doc.  We've seen Lefties turn on their own for even the slightest infraction of approved Groupthink.

Criticizing Starbucks may be taken as a sign of insufficient wokeness

3 hours ago, Paulus said:

I live on the East Coast so I can't speak to the quality of In-N-Out but as far as some other fast food chains, I can think of more than a few that visiting will result in a movement :D

• Like (+1) 1

Ugggh. This is the **** that gives progressives a bad name.

Of course they are free to donate to candidates as they see fit. Having religious beliefs is not a crime, and if management wants to donate it's their earnings.

What drives me up the wall is the damn stupid double standard of "can a company have a religion?" It apparently is, but somehow we don't get to force them to be circumcised :P

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Ugggh. This is the **** that gives progressives a bad name.

Of course they are free to donate to candidates as they see fit. Having religious beliefs is not a crime, and if management wants to donate it's their earnings.

What drives me up the wall is the damn stupid double standard of "can a company have a religion?" It apparently is, but somehow we don't get to force them to be circumcised :P

Christian, not Judaism.  Big difference.

Just now, Chimp said:

Christian, not Judaism.  Big difference.

Oh, so only Christian companies have a religion? :P

Come on boys, obviously Barilla is Pastafarian. BMW is Lutheran. I know I'm stretching the definition, but the NCAA is probably Catholic after all the molestation scandals. 

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Oh, so only Christian companies have a religion? :P

Come on boys, obviously Barilla is Pastafarian. BMW is Lutheran. I know I'm stretching the definition, but the NCAA is probably Catholic after all the molestation scandals. 

You equated circumcision with Christianity.  Don't add words to what I typed.

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The holiday sale was considered a flop. In China sales were up a lot though (I doubt the Chinese people care about anything Trump says).  

Later sales earnings were up 13% because they raised prices in June, but stores traffic was down 2% (bagged coffee sales were up, however). That must have been some price increase for that high an earnings result vs lower store traffic. Very mixed results, but money-in-pocket is what every corporation cares about.

And I agree, Starbucks coffee is awful.  I do like their chai tea lattes though, but the one I buy every other year isn't going to keep 'em in business. 

I'm not sure boycotts succeed longterm. People forget they are supposed to boycott something based on ... something. They remember they are boycotting because they are personally pissed at a company for bad service/business practices, etc... but political reasons? I have my doubts. 

I'd suspect buycotts have better longterm results providing the new customer likes the new product/service.  

7 minutes ago, Chimp said:

You equated circumcision with Christianity.  Don't add words to what I typed.

Well, that's funny. Because I never said "Christianity". What I said was that I thought that it was stupid that a company, a legal entity created to solely to make money, could have a religion. 

YOU decided somewhere in that farce you call a thought process that having a company be religious meant that it had to be Christian, and therefore circumcision would not be necessary.

8 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Be careful there Doc.  We've seen Lefties turn on their own for even the slightest infraction of approved Groupthink.

Criticizing Starbucks may be taken as a sign of insufficient wokeness

It's small, medium, large or extra large.  Not venti, tall, etc....!@#$.

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The holiday sale was considered a flop. In China sales were up a lot though (I doubt the Chinese people care about anything Trump says).  

Later sales earnings were up 13% because they raised prices in June, but stores traffic was down 2% (bagged coffee sales were up, however). That must have been some price increase for that high an earnings result vs lower store traffic. Very mixed results, but money-in-pocket is what every corporation cares about.

And I agree, Starbucks coffee is awful.  I do like their chai tea lattes though, but the one I buy every other year isn't going to keep 'em in business. 

I'm not sure boycotts succeed longterm. People forget they are supposed to boycott something based on ... something. They remember they are boycotting because they are personally pissed at a company for bad service/business practices, etc... but political reasons? I have my doubts. 

I'd suspect buycotts have better longterm results providing the new customer likes the new product/service.  

I was talking about the 2015 boycott.  How many fricken times do they boycott Starbucks?

14 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Well, that's funny. Because I never said "Christianity". What I said was that I thought that it was stupid that a company, a legal entity created to solely to make money, could have a religion. 

YOU decided somewhere in that farce you call a thought process that having a company be religious meant that it had to be Christian, and therefore circumcision would not be necessary.

It's called logic.  The thread is In n Out Burger, founded by a Christian.  One might logically conclude that when you said "they" that you were referring to in n out.  If not, my bad.  Lighten up man.  That's what gives progressives a bad name...anger

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:36 PM, KD in CA said:

Just got back from In N Out.....de-licious.  Kids loved it.

And now I know eating there pisses off wack-a-doodles like #34moron so it's even more enjoyable.

I'm sure the kids enjoyed watching you get ripped off...  Next time take 'em to Chick-fil-'A.

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Your concept of comparative size reflects an acceptance of Judeo-Christian Heternormative European Cis-Male dominance

okay, now my brain hurts

Sure, it is that. But at least he didn’t play the metrics standard card. 

10 hours ago, Chimp said:

It's called logic.  The thread is In n Out Burger, founded by a Christian.  One might logically conclude that when you said "they" that you were referring to in n out.  If not, my bad.  Lighten up man.  That's what gives progressives a bad name...anger

Oh, I'm not angry. Just calling you out on your bull. 

I'm guessing you assumed it was Christian because it's those whacknuts who like to throw little shitfit temper tantrums about how "oppressed" they are. They even got themselves a precious little task force to protect their ability to be dicks to people they don't like. lulz 

9 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

And hypocrisy. Lots and lots of hypocrisy.

Don't you have to get back for calling for a Supreme Court justice nomination to be held up because we are right before an election?

29 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I'm guessing you assumed it was Christian because it's those whacknuts who like to throw little shitfit temper tantrums about how "oppressed" they are. They even got themselves a precious little task force to protect their ability to be dicks to people they don't like. lulz 

Don't you have to get back for calling for a Supreme Court justice nomination to be held up because we are right before an election?

As it often happens, a newbie comes down here, strikes out and then can't even state their position with the proper use of our language.

53 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

You mad bro?  Just get some warm cocoa and scream at the sky.

I don;t want my burgers smashed, it's a perception thing to me that they are going to be dried out....i have had them and do enjoy them, but i'd pass by a smashburger 95% of the time to get to a five guys or even a hardees for that matter....can't comment on in-n-out as i have never had one

On 8/30/2018 at 12:48 PM, DC Tom said:

Smashburger.

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Right before a mid-term election? Why, no. That is not something I ever did. Not ever. 

1 hour ago, The Poojer said:

I don;t want my burgers smashed, it's a perception thing to me that they are going to be dried out....i have had them and do enjoy them, but i'd pass by a smashburger 95% of the time to get to a five guys or even a hardees for that matter....can't comment on in-n-out as i have never had one

A good burger is more than just the meat. Somehow In-and-out packages the right bun, tomato, cheese on the double-double, and it's anything but dried out.

Same with Smashburger. You should give it a try. Helluva good burger. And their fries, to me, are quite possibly the best.

The Habit makes a great double burger as well. Great char, but go with the onion rings there. They're the only ones who really nail onion rings.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/30/2018 at 5:42 PM, The_Dude said:

Youre the “everything is the Jews fault” guy, huh?

Never miss a chance to toss a card instead of answering a question....

Einstein, Milton Friedman, and Joan Rivers are three of my heroes.  If Queer-O campaigns this midterm election, expect tons of Joan Rivers posters to follow his treasonous murderous cocksuckyness.... and that's because I suggested it to the right people... LOL!!!

Now, about the Bible....

When Jesus said "give up everything and follow me (until I am nailed to a cross)" - WHO got EVERYTHING???

On 8/30/2018 at 6:04 PM, sherpa said:

Whoever they wanted to,

WRONG - the "EVERYTHING" went to JESUS

Edited by LaDexter

We have 400 different answers as to where EVERYTHING went....

Jesus ran what was essentially a religious retirement home.  You gave him everything.  He gave you a Spartan "bed" and "shelter."  He was your dictator and preacher.  He got to spend all of your wealth.  You got to hear him preach...

5000 followers is a decent sized town.  Jesus had crops and animals.... and then something wiped all that out, almost assuredly either a flood or locust, what we call an "act of God."  - pretty funny, the phony "Son of God" got exposed and nailed to a cross because of a real act of "God."

LOL!!!

Edited by LaDexter

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

5000 followers is a decent sized town.  Jesus had crops and animals.... and then something wiped all that out, almost assuredly either a flood or locust, what we call an "act of God."  - pretty funny, the phony "Son of God" got exposed and nailed to a cross because of a real act of "God."

But that wasn't the real Jesus.  When Jesus went in to the desert, a different "Jesus" came back.  Judas was the only one who noticed it, which is why he turned him in to the Romans, and was subsequently murdered by the other Apostles.  

Jesus and his disciples were nothing more than a simple "pyramid scheme" where all the "everything" went into their pockets and their followers got nothing.  That is why so many say Jesus was communist.  He was.  He was the Czar of his followers.

Then he ran out of food and money.  His "disciples" bolted.  He got arrested.  He went on trial  

Those who were bilked out of "everything" voted for Barabbas....

38 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Jesus and his disciples were nothing more than a simple "pyramid scheme" where all the "everything" went into their pockets and their followers got nothing.  That is why so many say Jesus was communist.  He was.  He was the Czar of his followers.

Then he ran out of food and money.  His "disciples" bolted.  He got arrested.  He went on trial  

Image result for dancing jesus gif

54 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But that wasn't the real Jesus.  When Jesus went in to the desert, a different "Jesus" came back.  Judas was the only one who noticed it, which is why he turned him in to the Romans, and was subsequently murdered by the other Apostles.  

Do you have any pictures of Jesus going into the desert? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!?!!?

On 9/3/2018 at 4:24 PM, #34fan said:

:lol: -You just about live up DC Tom's ass.  You're PPP's blue-ribbon champ sh_t-eater!

Nah. They don't live up there. It's far too tight. 

They live on his little plantation. He's actually found the once place in life where he is the cool kid, and he works every day to preserve it. That's why he attracts the weaker posters here, like GG: they know that he will always protect them.

1 hour ago, LaDexter said:

You are incredibly ill informed, to the point of writing your own idiotic history, in direct opposition to the record.

His disciples didn't "bolt."

And there weren't 5000. That is the number of people fed, having followed he and his group because of healing. 

There were 12, all but one died horrific deaths as the result of their faith. Judas committed suicide.

Nowhere is it claimed that Jesus derived anything from these people, other than faith.

Your historical inventions are about as impressive as your ignorance regarding 9/11.

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

You are incredibly ill informed, to the point of writing your own idiotic history, in direct opposition to the record.

His disciples didn't "bolt."

And there weren't 5000. That is the number of people fed, having followed he and his group because of healing. 

There were 12, all but one died horrific deaths as the result of their faith. Judas committed suicide.

Nowhere is it claimed that Jesus derived anything from these people, other than faith.

Your historical inventions are about as impressive as your ignorance regarding 9/11.

His entire purpose for posting is to get a rise out of people who haven't read his stuff enough to put him on ignore.

Just throw him on ignore and let him stew in his own stupidity.