Bills @ Browns Gameday thread

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, The Bills Blog said:

That throw to Thomas was the most impressive thing Allen did. Should've been an amazing TD with better effort from Thomas.

True.  A guy like Julio brings that in no problem.  Allen is very impressive.

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Josh Allen is just a monster back there size wise.  He can stand in, see over the line and his arm is ridiculous.  

Those attributes alone open up everything as teams can’t just try to swallow him up with pressure or sell out on the run. 

Plus, he’s fearless.

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

The funny thing is, if McCarron threw one more pass and it was a 10yard completion, he has the same identical stats as Taylor.....not to mention McCarron threw a real nice ball on the first play.

AJ looked exactly like Tyrod minus a run game.  Both are “game managers” aka underwhelming while forcing the defense and run game to carry the team. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bills4life1924 said:

Hell, wouldn't be shocked if ivory is used for just short yardage situations. I liked Murphy since he was activated last year. I could see him being the primary backup!

Ivory hasn't looked bad either, though. He's way more agile than I thought he was. But yeah, Murphy is looking very promising. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

But Mccarron sucks!

sry, just messing with ya.  Bama hater over here.  You think Mccarron is legit or do you wanna see Allen get the start?

I’ve been an Allen guy all along.

Wh wouldn’t want a 1st rd pick not to be successful?

Edited by Sky Diver

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Josh Allen is just a monster back there size wise.  He can stand in, see over the line and his arm is ridiculous.  

Those attributes alone open up everything as teams can’t just try to swallow him up with pressure or sell out on the run. 

100% agree.. with Allen playing, the defense has so much more to game plan against. He opens up the whole field with his arm strength, deep ball, run game and his athleticism. Just his presence alone to open up the offenses playbook/and spread the defense out helps his chances to win the starting job

• Like (+1) 1