How did Foster make the team?

wppete

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The truly fascinating part is that you continue to think everyone who is a fan of a college program is just like you. Wake up. 

Where did my post say anything about Alabama? Do you suggest I change my avitar?

He had great separation on Thursday and just missed on two huge plays, scorching veteran CBs. He caught one, but the ball drifted out of bounds and the other was just outside of his reach.

He lit it up in practice on Monday.

"On Monday, he pushed that aside to have his best day of training camp by a substantial margin. Foster was all over the place, making catch after catch during team drills..."

https://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-7-observations-from-2018-buffalo-bills-training-camp-day-14

He has blazing speed and he knows how to get open. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

The truly fascinating part is that you continue to think everyone who is a fan of a college program is just like you. Wake up. 

Look I kind of get it, if the Bills had drafted Devon Bess or Ashley Lelie I would have been all over these boards.

7 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Where is the spin? In a 4 yr long competition, UA engineeers outperformed GT engineers.

I didn’t bring up the academics at UA, but I’m happy to correct people who are uninformed about how good the academics are.

You did though. You said that with his UA degree he could probably get a job with NASA because they like UA. That insinuated that for some reason a UA degree was some highly regarded thing. I then showed you where the program, not elite subsets but the whole program, wasn't ranked very highly and you continued. UB won a cyber security competition so that means they are better than MIT right? You do this on every single post that has anything to do with Alabama. His degree was not in engineering, so it's a moot point. 

Just now, Formerly Allan in MD said:

He needs more than a big night.  He needs to prove on a consistent basis that he wants it and will work for it.

He played well before the pads went on. Maybe it's starting to click for him.

"On Monday, he pushed that aside to have his best day of training camp by a substantial margin. Foster was all over the place, making catch after catch during team drills..."

https://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-7-observations-from-2018-buffalo-bills-training-camp-day-14

Coleman,  when he gets in sync with our QBs should become our deep threat

No offense to Foster but he is Faster, tracks a deep ball beautifully, and has more upside

And Foster didn’t scorch a veteran cb... the first one that went slightly out of bounds he beat Reshaun Goldman , a rookie S 

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

You did though. You said that with his UA degree he could probably get a job with NASA because they like UA. That insinuated that for some reason a UA degree was some highly regarded thing. I then showed you where the program, not elite subsets but the whole program, wasn't ranked very highly and you continued. UB won a cyber security competition so that means they are better than MIT right? You do this on every single post that has anything to do with Alabama. His degree was not in engineering, so it's a moot point. 

Well, maybe UB students are better than MIT students in Cyber Security. A school is just a name. It's what you do when you are in school and what you can produce that matters in engineering. 

12 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

No i didnt. The question is called a hypothetical. You know those are REAL questions. 

It's a hypothetical with no sense behind it.  The first cut is after two preseason games to give teams time to make assessments.  You might have well asked "Is the crayon purple?".

32 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Alabama Astrobotics took the top prize at the NASA Robotic Mining Competition, besting student teams from more than 50 other institutions in the challenge to build a robot capable of navigating and excavating simulated Martian soil, or regolith.

Made up of about 65 students from across eight disciplines including engineering and computer science, Alabama Astrobotics is the only team to win more than once in the nine-year history of the NASA contest, placing first in 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017 and, now, 2018.

Huh, UA engineering students won the top prize in this NASA competition 4 years running over 50 other schools.

https://www.ua.edu/news/2018/05/four-in-a-row-for-ua-robotics-team/

I wonder how US news factored that in? Oh, they didn't.

This is one of the most ridiculous posts I have read here.

So Alabama took top prize in a Robotic Commission.

Am I willing to bet no one, oi mean no one gives on crap about this.

If we all claim Alabama is the Harvard of the south will you please put an end to this?

I have this image, granted is is prejudicial, of a typical Alabama, do you have a pot belly by any chance?

Image result for rednecks alabama

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

This is one of the most ridiculous posts I have read here.

So Alabama took top prize in a Robotic Commission.

Am I willing to bet no one, oi mean no one gives on crap about this.

If we all claim Alabama is the Harvard of the south will you please put an end to this?

I have this image, granted is is prejudicial, of a typical Alabama, do you have a pot belly by any chance?

Image result for rednecks alabama

You realize that you aren't flattering yourself. right?

15 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

It's a hypothetical with no sense behind it.  The first cut is after two preseason games to give teams time to make assessments.  You might have well asked "Is the crayon purple?".

Actually there is Zero first cuts. But that isnt here nor there. 

But guess player never get cut before two preseason games.