So who else is excited for Allen vs Mayfield this Friday?

Steptide

I'm hoping that both qbs play at the same time. I'm assuming Mayfield will be with the Browns 2's and it'd be sweet to see Allen with the 2's this week. This should be a pretty entertaining game. Tyrod vs his former defense and 2 highly drafted qbs. Can't wait for this Friday. Hoping Coleman has a big game for the bills also

• Like (+1) 1

I'm looking forward to seeing Mayfield, Allen, and all of our quarterbacks.

Would be interesting to see if they can have another strong game.

I hope they handle Allen a little differently as well, and give him more time with better players.  And that cuts both ways: better players with him, and better players trying to stop him.

• Like (+1) 1

I am looking forward to my rabbits ears picking up the game at all.
I'm a simple Man. Like Momma told me to be

12 minutes ago, Rico said:

I’m excited to see Allen. Don’t know who I’d rather see more though, TT against the Bills or Baker.

Both !

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I kind of liked Allen playing the entire 2nd half last week.  Made the whole game entertaining.  I wouldn't mind if they did that again.

It was worth the watch for that !!

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Rico said:

I’m excited to see Allen. Don’t know who I’d rather see more though, TT against the Bills or Baker.

You know, I almost forgot about Tyrod for a moment there.

Lots of QBs to watch in this game.  Like all of them on both teams.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

I’m going to have to call a doctor when this erection lasts significantly longer than 4 hours.

If it last more than 4 hours call your friends and brag

I always look forward to the 2nd and 3rd preseason games. The middle two pre-season games are the "dress rehearsals" for the regular season. Coaches play the starters for almost the entire 1st half in game 2 and about half way into the 3rd quarter in game 3. The 1st pre-season game is usually just 2 or 3 drives of starters than 2nd and 3rd and 4th stringers the rest of the way. The starters don't even play the 4th game the 4th game is mostly for 2nd, 3rd and a few 4th string players to get their last chance to cement roster spots and depth chart spots. 

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I’m going to have to call a doctor when this erection lasts significantly longer than 4 hours.

I would preffer to call a nurse....but what ever floats your boat ;) 

BTW back to topic....unless they are lining JA up at linebacker I am not getting too excited about PS football ;) 

I hadn't even thought about it.  I'm way more interested in seeing if Tyrod  plays any different in another team's uniform/scheme.  I remember saying 'same old Fitz' and 'same old EJ Manuel' virtually every time I've watched the both of them play for their new teams.

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I hadn't even thought about it.  I'm way more interested in seeing if Tyrod  plays any different in another team's uniform/scheme.  I remember saying 'same old Fitz' and 'same old EJ Manuel' virtually every time I've watched the both of them play for their new teams.

Probably will need to wait until the reg season for any meaningful assessment of that given the lack of real game planning in the preseason.