2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

You can't see it, but I'm hitting F5.

I heard it though. tap a atap tap tap

you are keeping the neighbors awake

and concerned.
sounded like morse code for awhile there

1 hour ago, Captain_Quint said:

CRAZY CAJUN NACHOS

These wildly delicious loaded chips bring New Orleans into your kitchen...and with the Super Bowl in the Big Easy just days away, this finger-food snack will get the party started! The homemade cheese sauce is made better with beer and Cajun seasoning, and the toppings make the nachos irresistible.
  •  
  • Ready in:10 minutes
  • Serves:8
  • Complexity:easy
  • Origin:Appetizers
CRAZY CAJUN NACHOS

INGREDIENTS

• 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 sweet yellow onion, sliced
  • 1 red or yellow bell pepper
  • 1 pound Andouille sausage, sliced
  • One 4-ounce can La Victoria Fire-Roasted Diced Green Chiles
  • 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • 2 teaspoons cornstarch
  • 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 3/4 cup beer (or beef broth)
  • 12 cups tortilla chips
  • For Garnish: Halved Teardrop tomatoes, Chopped Green Onions and Sour Cream
  • Salt & freshly ground pepper

DIRECTIONS

1. In a large sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes, stirring often. Add the bell pepper and continue to sauté 5 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Increase the heat to medium-high and add the Andouille. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often, or until the mixture begins to turn golden. Stir in the green chiles. Set aside and keep warm.
  2. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, cornstarch and Cajun seasoning and mix well. In a saucepot, heat the remaining 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Pour in the beer and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add a handful of cheese at a time, stirring constantly, until almost completely melted. Continue adding cheese, one handful at a time, allowing the cheese to completely melt between additions.
  3. To serve, arrange the tortilla chips on a large platter. Spoon the hot cheese sauce over the chips. Top with the Andouille mixture. Garnish with tomatoes, green onions and sour cream.

First off.

I love this thread. and this is why. You folks are the best !
second

Captain ? I have been reading your occasional posts for a couple years now. and this one belies that you are in your prime.

if you weren't married already ...

Edited by 3rdand12

8 minutes ago, WMDman said:

!@#$ what do you know lol, Just tell me its not KB

I can imagine Dean has something.
Not like him to make some pronouncement just to get us all a flutter. Hope some here don't get all bummed if it isn't K Mack .
but things can change

Maybe Astro is getting senile. he might be older than me by now .
Its likely the Corey pickup from the Browns. Just got his dates mixed up again

Would you be OK with the Bills trading a first round pick and then signing him to a big extension considering our pick will be top 10 next year most likely?

Edited by matter2003

1 hour ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

I agree with scenario 2 - Matthews and a 2019 1st and 2nd.  For the Bills, that would equate to: 2019 1st and 2nd and Hughes.

I think Hughes and Bills 2019 1st rounder trumps any of those Green Bay offers.  This is where everybody predicting Bills as a 4 or 5 win team actually helps us.  And Hughes has 2 years and $13m left on his deal.  His sack numbers are down but that’s a team friendly deal for a guy who pressures the QB.  

17 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

First off.

I love this thread. and this is why. You folks are the best !
second

Captain ? I have been reading your occasional posts for a couple years now. and this one belies that you are in your prime.

if you weren't married already ...

Im posting in midseason form and it's only August. Must be a contract year!

• Haha (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
5 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I think Hughes and Bills 2019 1st rounder trumps any of those Green Bay offers.  This is where everybody predicting Bills as a 4 or 5 win team actually helps us.  And Hughes has 2 years and $13m left on his deal.  His sack numbers are down but that’s a team friendly deal for a guy who pressures the QB.  

My offer would be:

Jerry Hughes+

2019 Top 5 protected 1st round pick and a 2020 2nd round pick

if the Bills are in the top 5 in the draft next year, then:

Bills 2020 1st round pick and 2019 2nd