So how is josh Rosen doing.

mead107

4 hours ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

The only thing I want more than Josh Allen to become an elite QB, is for Josh Rosen to ALSO become one. That way, if Darnold busts, the Jets get to live with the knowledge of not only drafting a bust QB, but passing on two franchise ones.

I'd actually be interested in Darnold becoming elite too. It would be a fun rivalry with the Jets, and both teams would be able to destroy the pats for the next decade or more.

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Still wanted Rosen on the Bills. And To Date nothing has changed. I still think Rosen is a better QB. 

Now that said. Go Allen Change my mind. 

If anyone changes their mind, it's only fair to remind everyone you didn't like the pick at first. No taking credit after the fact. And no take-backs.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

48 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'd actually be interested in Darnold becoming elite too. It would be a fun rivalry with the Jets, and both teams would be able to destroy the pats for the next decade or more.

I don’t know if I’d be thrilled about elite, but I’d be ok with it if they drafted Ken O’Brien part 2 while we ended up with another HOF QB.  

9 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Still wanted Rosen on the Bills. And To Date nothing has changed. I still think Rosen is a better QB. 

Now that said. Go Allen Change my mind. 

Bobby, why don’t you just become a Cardinals fanboy and spread your grumpy-ness there. You’re boring and tiring. 

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, mead107 said:

Lot of you did not like our pick at QB. 

Lot of you wanted Rosen.  

Have you changed your mind?

Why would anybody change their minds after 3 or 4 practices in shorts?

6 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

At the time of the draft I was a bit let down with the Allen pick. I’ll admit i preferred Rosen. But with that being said I literally havnt thought about nor do I care how he is doing since then. 

Agree 100%, I was disappointed they passed on Rosen for Allen but just wanted 1 of 4. There is nothing we can but pull for the kid. He’s done everything right and sulking isn’t gonna do anything 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Bfanlc said:

There are 3 qbs with the Bills. We can't even get threads on two of them and someone starts a thread on Rosen???

Look out that 50+ page thread on Peterman doesn't tip over on you and crush you under its weight.  ?

5 minutes ago, The Process said:

Moot point unless it's Bills vs Cards in the SB.

Points for 'moot', and not 'mute', as so often seen.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Look out that 50+ page thread on Peterman doesn't tip over on you and crush you under its weight.  ?

Points for 'moot', and not 'mute', as so often seen.

Thanks man....for this question / debate thread MUTE may be applicable too.?

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If anyone changes their mind, it's only fair to remind everyone you didn't like the pick at first. No taking credit after the fact. And no take-backs.

You are correct. I liked Rosen more. However in my defense before the start of last college season I was saying Allen was the top QB in the class. 

Easily searchable in the college forum. 

2 hours ago, CSBill said:

Bobby, why don’t you just become a Cardinals fanboy and spread your grumpy-ness there. You’re boring and tiring. 

Oooo ooo someone is sensitive 

A summary of my comments in other threads:

Rosen is a talented QB who may well outshine Allen coming out the gate.  However he is not a franchise QB.  I predict he will be highly successful on the field but routinely crap on his teammates, coaches, and management.  He will change teams often and end up leaving the NFL to do color commentary for ESPN and/or run for political office, probably in California.  I give him 5 years in the NFL.  He'll leave on his own terms, and forever say "I could have been the GOAT, if NFL football were not beneath my dignity."

12 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Who knows who'll be the better QB.

Rosen was said to be the most pro ready of the bunch.

McBeane went with the high ceiling, cannon arm humble country boy so that's who I'm hitching my wagon to. 

But if they choose to go with the arrogant, concussion prone California boy I guess I'd root for him too.

FYI, Josh Allen is also from California. And came from money. And has had concussions.

Just sayin'

• Like (+1) 1