If the Bills are 3-5 at the turn, what are you thinking?

Good topic OP.  Honestly I think I'd be ok with 3-5 and would expect 8-8 at least depending on how the qb situation plays out.  Funny how finally breaking the drought last year would make men content with a .500 season so long as things appear headed in the right direction.

Edited by Bills fan since 87
Typo

Allen should start every game as well as anyone we are thinking of upgrading next year. 

With our draft position and salary space, we shouldn’t allow there to be any question marks on our roster 

I am thinking you are an optimist.   this team is hard to handicap...with the QB uncertainty leading the pack.  but, new OC, everybody starts from zero on knowing the play book.  I am speculating that things won't go well for the O at first, but the D will be fine.  But, I have trouble seeing 3 wins in the front half.........

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Honestly?

I'm thinking "Great, we have some really solid pieces for next year we can build on"

Now, if we end 9-7 or better and make the playoffs again I will be jumping for joy, but this season is all about seeing what we have for 2019. 

i'm just going to piggy back off this.  

this team isnt an 8 win team on paper not to say they couldnt go 9-7. So 3-5 at the turn wouldn't be super disaapointing I dont expect them to win more than 6. Schedule is brutal and time to break in the new qb

14 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

This defense is obviously going to carry us but if we can at least have a game managing offense that controls the clock then I just can't rule out playoffs, it's a stretch but at least 7-9, 8-8 or 9-7 seem more feasible.

my fear is the lack of offense leaves the defense on the field all the time and over and over. We need to play slow, run clock, run the ball and play to our defense. Boring ? yes but it's the best chance to win this year regardless of who plays qb