Marcia! How many of us have a better body then she?

Pete

I'm mad at myself for entering the fray on this one, but:

1. Large muscles do not correlate with QB success (or pitching success, for that matter--tall, thin, and long-limbed is okay).

2. He had THE WORST body at the NFL combine when he left college. 

3. Contemporary NFL fans tend to be REALLY wrong about sports physiology. Certain (possibly most) NFL positions require obscenely hyper-developed musculature to survive and thrive in such a violent sport. Some simply do not. And an argument could be made that, in the past, lesser-muscled physiques were less prone to certain injuries (soft-tissue stuff, mainly...I'm woefully under-informed here). 

Most professional athletes these days are thinner and more truly fit than in the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. Football remains an outlier as an extreme collision sport, but nonetheless, muscle mass is not as important as we tend to think.

So stop with the eye test crap. 

• Like (+1) 1

A photo like that is the reason I find the envy and endless praise for Brady hilarious... at the end of the day he is this submissive dork slave to a fugly bird. You couldn’t pay me enough to live out that sad neutered existence for the rest of my days.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Let’s ignore the super model in the bikini so we can make fun of the guy that takes her to bed every night!

sounds like misplaced sexual frustration...

people on this board really enjoy lusting after another man's woman. weird.

Tom is getting old, but still looks better than the average citizen haha

Edited by 87168
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Troll Toll said:

A photo like that is the reason I find the envy and endless praise for Brady hilarious... at the end of the day he is this submissive dork slave to a fugly bird. You couldn’t pay me enough to live out that sad neutered existence for the rest of my days.

I'd sign up for it in a second. 

Or at least a New York minute. 

Edited by The Jerk
  • Like (+1) 2