LeSean McCoy allegations

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

the picture of the "next morning" thing is what makes me disbelieve the allegations.  Who looks like that the "next morning"?  The blood looks fakeish, and would the blood still be there the next day--or would someone have cleaned her up??

Also, anyone know where she is now?  Easy to see if there was an incident or not.  

But if true, bye bye Shady.  

How does the blood look fake?

16 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

So Shady’s involved in a lawsuit with her, so there’s already a legal spotlight on him. Then he’s gonna send a few thugs to rough her up. Yeah, I’m calling BS here. Who knows who she’s pissed off elswhere in her life? Someone with maybe not as much to lose as McCoy. This smells.

Yes it Does!

It's starting to look like a setup.

Woman,about to be evicted from Shady's house stages a vicious beating to help court case!

I hope this is true anyway!

3 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I see a lot of people arguing the law and the suspicions surrounding these allegations. there is no right to a fair trial in the NFL. McCoy's done. 

What is an example of a player that was suspended based on allegations alone?

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

No. Child abuse is without question reportable with or without any consent. I don't know vet law.

i didn't even see child abuse allegations.

The original IG post alleged that the victim had to stop Shady from "VICIOUSLY beating" his son multiple times.

3 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Oh so now strippers are contractually obligated to take their clothes off when they're at work. -Whether they want to or not!

Who still thinks like that in 2018, smh...

You're kidding, right?

Pretty sure if a stripper accepts money to take her clothes off, not taking her clothes off represents breach of contract.  

2 minutes ago, Buffaloflash said:

Yes it Does!

It's starting to look like a setup.

Woman,about to be evicted from Shady's house stages a vicious beating to help court case!

I hope this is true anyway!

This is also a real possibility if any of this is confirmed.  

Bottom line, a lot more info is needed at this stage, nothing is really out there yet other than an IG post.

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Kids is absolutely required reporting no matter what. Adults who don't want it reported, you are not allowed to report.

i wasn't aware.  interesting to know.

Just now, thebandit27 said:

The original IG post alleged that the victim had to stop Shady from "VICIOUSLY beating" his son multiple times.

very true.  But reporting is only required if you are a care provider (day-care, school, etc), not a general member of the public.  Although, if you know about child abuse you should report it anyway.  

Listening to Dallas radio right now. They said this is worse than Greg Hardy, Adrian Peterson, Alex Rodriguez and Michael Vick combined...

Beating gf, child, steroids, and animal abuse... holy hell. Hope she's ok, but hope he's not responsible. 

Just now, RyanC883 said:

very true.  But reporting is only required if you are a care provider (day-care, school, etc), not a general member of the public.  Although, if you know about child abuse you should report it anyway.  

In some jurisdictions, health care providers have a duty to report instances of potential domestic violence.