LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Can someone with a FB account explain what’s on there that makes this is an obvious hoax? I don’t have FB so I can’t see what you guys are talking about. 

She says someone sent guys into her house to pistol whip and rob her. No mention of McCoy.

So,  it appears that the girl that is posting this stuff is accusing McCoy of sending people after this girl and assaulting her?

That is an allegation that is very hard to prove unless one of the parties involved confesses or the police investigation can show a link (cell phone traffic) between the yet unknown perps and McCoy.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

1 minute ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Are you really saying this was photoshopped or not the same girl?  I can say it is plausible that Shady didn't do this, but you completely lose me when you say it didn't happen without an investigation occurring and based solely on you eyeballing the pictures from your computer.

I didn't say photoshopped.  I said I dont think they are same person.  Photoshop means altering a picture.  I didn't say either pic are altered, I said I dont think they are the same person.  

Look if this is real, Shady needs to go down.  But you are putting stock into something being real that has no evidence of even occurring yet.  Not to mention, the victims friend on Facebook is saying it was armed intruders that did this, not accusing McCoy.

2 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

The Facebook page is saying that McCoy sent people to her house to beat and rob her (which for whatever it's worth, is also what a commenter on that lipstick site mentioned that they had heard through the grapevine) and that you can go to the Instagram post that's been posted in here for more details on the accusations. The Facebook post is literally linking to the Instagram post; they aren't contradicting each other at all.

I don't see anywhere McCoy's name mentioned.

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Where I disagree is that its supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty".  And now, McCoy isnt even innocent until proven the story is real.  Thats absurd today.  If this was broken by ESPN or some credible news site, then I would have been like oh crap.  But it was a random post on IG with no evidence to have any truth to it nor any evidence in McCoys history to suggest he is even capable of these allegations.  

So sorry, but he is 100% innocent until the story is authenticated.  And its already been proven it wasnt McCoy, its on Facebook talking about armed intruders and not McCoy.

so you won't believe a domestic violence incident occurred unless ESPN report it? bizarre

2 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

First of all ESPN is a joke.

Secondly, all these outlets are doing is repeating what we already know.

In no way shape or form does it substantiate anything.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Any opportunity to wave their virtue flag around.  "Look guys!  I don't think beating up women is a good thing!  Am I a good boy now???"

Yep, can always spot those. It’s usually some statement like “ they should get lifetime in jail, death yadda yadda yadda. That should be reserved for murderers, repeat criminals etc.Hyperbole abounds in the #Imoffended  era.

Edited by Boatdrinks

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Where I disagree is that its supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty".  And now, McCoy isnt even innocent until proven the story is real.  Thats absurd today.  If this was broken by ESPN or some credible news site, then I would have been like oh crap.  But it was a random post on IG with no evidence to have any truth to it nor any evidence in McCoys history to suggest he is even capable of these allegations.  

So sorry, but he is 100% innocent until the story is authenticated.  And its already been proven it wasnt McCoy, its on Facebook talking about armed intruders and not McCoy.

Just my perspective, but what I gathered from that Facebook post I got the idea that they still think McCoy is behind it. Sounded to me like they think he had men sent to pistol whip and rob her. Hope it ends up having nothing to do with him.

8 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

First of all ESPN is a joke.

Secondly, all these outlets are doing is repeating what we already know.

In no way shape or form does it substantiate anything.

that's not how this works

what grade are you in?