President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Remember those naked pictures I said I had of Ivanka and Melania?

A few things.

I don't remember when it happened
I don't remember exactly where it happened
I  don't remember how the party came together
I don't remember how either of them got in the shower with me.

I've been holding this inside, ever since it happened.
My therapist notes DO NOT mention Ivanka! Might be something in there about Melanie... 

I'll keep digging and share the pictures once I find them, I don't care how many people claim I'm delusional!

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Eh, he's a liberal. He's either in on it or (far more likely) too stupid to know he's being conned.

Yeah but Buftex isn't one of the nutjobs or morons, so he should know better.  And I think he does.

But I know a lot of previously sane individuals who have gone full out TDS and bought into the screaming hysterics of the last two years.

The man should be disqualified for a number of reasons. First and foremost his unfounded belief that a sitting president is immune from prosecution for any and all crimes. Close runners up are Perjuring himself under oath during his hearing, and his complete lack of understanding of the difference between birth control and abortion.

So while I think that some healthy skepticism about the accusation of sexual assault is warranted, what the hell made people think he was a good choice to begin with?

9 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

The man should be disqualified for a number of reasons. First and foremost his unfounded belief that a sitting president is immune from prosecution for any and all crimes. Close runners up are Perjuring himself under oath during his hearing, and his complete lack of understanding of the difference between birth control and abortion.

So while I think that some healthy skepticism about the accusation of sexual assault is warranted, what the hell made people think he was a good choice to begin with?

As usual you are misinformed and just flat out wrong. Explain why you think he perjured himself. Explain his position on birth control and abortion. When you're done with those lay out his complete position regarding presidential prosecution for any and all crimes. Back yourshit up.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

As usual you are misinformed and just flat out wrong. Explain why you think he perjured himself. Explain his position on birth control and abortion. When you're done with those lay out his complete position regarding presidential prosecution for any and all crimes. Back yourshit up.

Well, I will owe up to one thing: it doesn't seem to be perjury, just intensely misleading. But as to the others:

But in regards to prosecution of crimes, here is his law review article: http://www.minnesotalawreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Kavanaugh_MLR.pdf

Here are the quotes from it.

“I believe it vital that the President be able to focus on his never-ending tasks with as few distractions as possible. The country wants the President to be ‘one of us’ who bears the same responsibilities of citizenship that all share. But I believe that the President should be excused from some of the burdens of ordinary citizenship while serving in office,”

“the indictment and trial of a sitting President, moreover, would cripple the federal government, rendering it unable to function with credibility in either the international or domestic arenas. Such an outcome would ill serve the public interest, especially in times of financial or national security crisis.”

And here is the clip of him on C-Span explaining his argument in backing Catholic charites over providing birth control:  https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4747818/kavanaugh-calls-birth-control-abortion

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/09/06/brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-confirmation-abortion-inducing-drugs/1217561002/

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Don't forget the fact that the unethical bastard bought season tickets to the Nationals, and dared to have his friends reimburse him for their tickets! They should confirm him so they can impeach him for such ghastly behavior!

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Don't forget the fact that the unethical bastard bought season tickets to the Nationals, and dared to have his friends reimburse him for their tickets! They should confirm him so they can impeach him for such ghastly behavior!

After what happened to Merrick Garland, I don't see how anyone can complain about what Dems are doing to stick the knife in this little brown nosing POS. Get him!! 

23 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Well, I will owe up to one thing: it doesn't seem to be perjury, just intensely misleading. But as to the others:

But in regards to prosecution of crimes, here is his law review article: http://www.minnesotalawreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Kavanaugh_MLR.pdf

Here are the quotes from it.

And here is the clip of him on C-Span explaining his argument in backing Catholic charites over providing birth control:  https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4747818/kavanaugh-calls-birth-control-abortion

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/09/06/brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-confirmation-abortion-inducing-drugs/1217561002/

Your c-span link was put out by Kamala Harris and was an abortion in itself. Kavanaugh's words on the clip were describing what the feelings of a group were that appeared before him. If the clip started a little sooner in the conversation that would be apparent even to dolts like yourself who allow themselves to be duped because of what you want to believe.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

After what happened to Merrick Garland, I don't see how anyone can complain about what Dems are doing to stick the knife in this little brown nosing POS. Get him!! 

Really? I don't remember the GOP smearing Garland. I don't remember the GOP making up lies to trash a good man. I don't remember the GOP importing paid protesters to cause scenes in front of Garland's children.

Please, tell us again how bad Garland had it...

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

You understand that "immune from prosecution" refers to criminal prosecution, and not impeachment?

In other words, he's arguing that a sitting president needs to be impeached first?

Of course you don't understand that.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Really? I don't remember the GOP smearing Garland. I don't remember the GOP making up lies to trash a good man. I don't remember the GOP importing paid protesters to cause scenes in front of Garland's children.

Please, tell us again how bad Garland had it...

Why would you? He was never given a hearing or anything, so of course no one smeared him. Duh 

13 minutes ago, Nanker said:

So she had visits with Psycho The Rapist. That explains a lot. 

Oh, it gets "better". Psycho chick now as a "motive":

Link

Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996. In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants.

/snip

During a 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in a foreclosure case.

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Nanker said:

They don’t care that this would come out. They just don’t care. Resist by any and every means necessary. 

Wellllll there seems to be a certain faction of the "new feminists" who are willing to do or say anything for "the cause".   She may not care that her life is about to be a punchline and every crazy thing she has said and done is now going to become public knowledge. She willing to "take a stand" to fight for "what is right!" (Normal people do not make pink kitty hats, or dress up as walking vulva, or condoms and go out in public to promote "their cause" this way.)

For as disinterested as the MSM and "the left" are in who she is and why she decided 40 years later to tell her story (and I am talking story in the fabled sense), there are plenty on "the right" who will not take her claims at face value, and will use public archives, research, etc to find out the truth, and spread the work via social media, phone trees, and rallies (no matter how disinterested the GOPe, left, and MSM may be).

Feinstein timed this to perfection. She had the entire process to ask about this, but chose to do it after, in the hopes to delay the vote until after the mid-term. 

Ford contacted the Washington Post back when he was nominated, and they chose to do nothing on the story. They have not said why, but probably because there was no corroborating evidence (the shrink's notes from 2012 are OK but of course the shrink didn't name names--which is smart). 

The real trick will be if the release will sway and of the fence-sitting Rs to move to delay. 

9 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Feinstein timed this to perfection. She had the entire process to ask about this, but chose to do it after, in the hopes to delay the vote until after the mid-term.

Of course it was calculated for maximum impact and disruption. This Ford lady isn't a 'victim' to the Democrats - she's a prop. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yet the swamp cannot figure out why people are disgusted with them.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, Koko78 said:

Of course it was calculated for maximum impact and disruption. This Ford lady isn't a 'victim' to the Democrats - she's a prop. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yet the swamp cannot figure out why people are disgusted with them.

Shrewd people use circumstances to their advantage. Trump, who is not part of the swamp in his supporter's POV, uses people as props all the time. 

She's the passed pawn and their only shot at derailing Kavanaugh, who would otherwise fly through. 

There are lots of issues here.  People on both sides of any argument sometimes lie.  When a lot of time has passed, it is hard to tell what is the truth.  Sometimes people's memories lie to them.  They think they are remembering the truth, but they are off.

This presents problems when people are nominated to highly important positions.  I think we'd all agree that the best solution is an objective one.  We need a way for the government to record every moment of everyone's life and store it in case that person is nominated for something.  A position like Supreme Court judge is just too important to leave if to memory, whether it is the memory of an accuser, or the nominee.  I say record everyone's life now.  

• Haha (+1) 2

Now that we have seen donbb's unfunny delay joke .......................here is some truth

IT’S AS IF THIS IS REALLY JUST A PLOY TO DELAY THE VOTE UNTIL AFTER THE MIDTERMS:

Screen-Shot-2018-09-17-at-14.09.31.png

UPDATE: Democrats Have Made Sure That Brett Kavanaugh Will Never Get A Fair Hearing. 

It’s almost like that was the goal all along.

115Poste
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

It would seem to me Dr. Ford would be eager to get this going first thing tomorrow a.m.

Why would she not cooperate? Why won't Feinstein cooperate?

What are they hiding?

It's their drive-by MO. BTW, Tucker Carlson tonight is addressing why people are leaving CA.