#WalkAway

47 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What part? 

No part.

"Hoax" is section's go to response when he doesn't like what you wrote.

38 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

#WalkAway worked so well for the Republicans in the mid-terms. Let's see how it does for the general

We will.

Presidential election years are always different.............but you knew that.

• Like (+1) 2

Basically, he thinks the middle is unwelcome in the Democratic party:

Hobart mayor switches political parties: Snedecor now a Republican

</snip>

Snedecor, a former city police chief, said his decision was not a rash one, and he said he may not be the only Lake County Democratic elected official switching parties, although he wouldn’t reveal any names.

"Over the past several months I've become increasingly convinced that the Democratic platform is moving more and more to the left. It's driven many people, both moderates and conservatives, away from the Democratic party," Snedecor said.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

nCT32tA.jpg

Racial slurs should never be used against somebody, or at all. I can, however, understand vitriol towards a Trump supporter who is voting for someone who has endorsed racist groups. I can just call that person dumb ass not a racial slur.

6 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Racial slurs should never be used against somebody, or at all. I can, however, understand vitriol towards a Trump supporter who is voting for someone who has endorsed racist groups. I can just call that person dumb ass not a racial slur.

So you know better than him, what he "should" think.

There is a name for that I believe.

46 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So you know better than him, what he "should" think.

There is a name for that I believe.

I’m not telling him what he should think, I’m telling him what the reality is of the situation. Trump, despite all of the odd right wing rhetoric that is placed around him by his odd supporters, has decidedly supported groups that are outwardly anti-Semitic and racist. He has supported them verbally and through his beloved tweets. I think you have the situation wrong, you think I have the situation wrong, but you are definitely not right if you are going for Trump as a black voter.

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I’m not telling him what he should think, I’m telling him what the reality is of the situation. Trump, despite all of the odd right wing rhetoric that is placed around him by his odd supporters, has decidedly supported groups that are outwardly anti-Semitic and racist. He has supported them verbally and through his beloved tweets. I think you have the situation wrong, you think I have the situation wrong, but you are definitely not right if you are going for Trump as a black voter.

So... you know what’s best for a black voter?

Please frequent some other forum that tolerates racism.

This post is the definition of “liberal logic”.

“I’m not telling you everything you believe in is wrong, unless you can’t come to that conclusion on your own.”

but yea...  Trump bad. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/20/2020 at 11:54 AM, MiltonWaddams said:

Can you provide some specifics for us please? You do know his son in law and daughter are Jewish, and that he moved the US Consulate to Israel’s capital. He just had a peace accord signed between Israel and the UAE which was brokered by that same son in law.  

You probably remember the media showing you that he said, “There were very fine people on both sides,” at Charlottesville. 
He did. But here’s what he said in its entirety:

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Can you provide some specifics for us please? You do know his son in law and daughter are Jewish, and that he moved the US Consulate to Israel’s capital. He just had a peace accord signed between Israel and the UAE which was brokered by that same son in law.  

You probably remember the media showing you that he said, “There were very fine people on both sides,” at Charlottesville. 
He did. But here’s what he said in its entirety:

Note that I said that he supports groups that are racist and anti-semetic. He likes, and I quote a statement he made in the 90’s, “small men Wearing yarmulkes counting” his money. That being said, you provide one case of his stupidity, I’ll provide you a history that doesn’t even extend past 2019. https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/

• Haha (+1) 1

Note that I said that he supports groups that are racist and anti-semetic. He likes, and I quote a statement he made in the 90’s, “small men Wearing yarmulkes counting” his money. That being said, you provide one case of his stupidity, I’ll provide you a history that doesn’t even extend past 2019. https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/

The Atlantic. The Atlantic! Hahahahahahahaha!

They were the first to call for his impeachment... before he was even sworn in. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

The Atlantic. The Atlantic! Hahahahahahahaha!

They were the first to call for his impeachment... before he was even sworn in. 

So, what I understand is that if a quote a right wing website, I’m right, but if I don’t then I am wrong. The quotes that they placed in that article were not inaccurate. If you read it, that would help.

• Haha (+1) 1