#WalkAway

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Really, you had to quote @The_Dude in entirety?  So I had to see his bull####?

His self-centered delusion that I blocked him because he "corrected" me is hilarious.  I blocked him because he's nothing but an annoying noise.  I wish he'd be banned...except his posts are evidence in his future trial after he assaults his wife and goes on a killing spree at the local mosque.  

But please don't quote him.  Otherwise I'll have to block you, Meat Puppet.  

You say you feel bad for my wife? I feel bad for yours. God knows that B word ain’t getting it laid right. Or, actually, she probably is. 

1 minute ago, Gary M said:

So I should Tag him too?  @The_Chucklehead

We should tag him every day with facts that he thinks are wrong and that piss him off.

Like: @The_Dude, did you know that Islam proved the Earth was round before Columbus did?

(And in case you're wondering, my extension only changes existing instances of "The_Dude."  Not instances I type.)

25 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

You say you feel bad for my wife? I feel bad for yours. God knows that B word ain’t getting it laid right. Or, actually, she probably is. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's a line and you crossed it.

Edited by 3rdnlng

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's a line and you crossed it.

***** you. That’s the 2nd time he brought mine up and suggested I’d hurt her. I don’t bring things like that up until somebody crosses my line. 

7 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

***** you. That’s the 2nd time he brought mine up and suggested I’d hurt her. I don’t bring things like that up until somebody crosses my line. 

I figured you would respond like this. He was talking about you and your potential actions. You were talking about his wife and what (in your mind) she's probably doing. There's a difference and you crossed the line. Just admit it and move on.

Edited by 3rdnlng

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I figured you would respond like this. He was talking about you and your potential actions. You were talking about his wife and what (in your mind) she's probably doing. There's a difference and you crossed the line. Just admit it and move on.

You must have really wanted to scold me. 3 times, eh?

I crossed a line that’s one that I don’t like to cross. I don’t believe anybody should. Any insinuation that I’d hurt my wife I take extreme offense to. And Tom’s been poking me all day. I meant what I said. I’m sure he meant what he said. Am I sorry? No. ***** Tom. That sort of thing isn’t my style and I think most people know that. I like a debate. I like them without petty insults. 

5 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

You must have really wanted to scold me. 3 times, eh?

I crossed a line that’s one that I don’t like to cross. I don’t believe anybody should. Any insinuation that I’d hurt my wife I take extreme offense to. And Tom’s been poking me all day. I meant what I said. I’m sure he meant what he said. Am I sorry? No. ***** Tom. That sort of thing isn’t my style and I think most people know that. I like a debate. I like them without petty insults. 

My laptop is f'n up.

Edited by 3rdnlng

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Maybe next I'll write one that changes the text of all their quoted posts to random gobbledygook.  

Ummmmm save yourself the trouble.  That happens already when anyone quotes their text.  

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I promise that, if I have to block you, I'll pick a good name for the browser extension.  How do you feel about "Meat Puppet?"

Well now I assume we all want to know what our browser extensions would be.  

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Better celibate than dead.