#WalkAway

In celebration of the White Woman's March crashing and burning— we'd like to formally announce the first 2019 #BLEXIT rally. We'll see you in Los Angeles on January 20th! Sign up using the below link!

.Dvs0EVOX4AAH1kW.jpg

#BLEXIT is the real #TimesUp movement. Black Americans, Latino Americans, and Asian-Americans are tired of being lied to, manipulated, and forgotten by a party and ideology that has NEVER served us. See you in Los Angeles on January 20th!

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Kanye is back at it. 

I've never cared for him as a person and he's never been my type of artist but he's ***** talented as hell and gets no recognition for it.  You can't hear his music and deny it's unique talent and his ability to create. The dude is a genius

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

I've never cared for him as a person and he's never been my type of artist but he's ***** talented as hell and gets no recognition for it.  You can't hear his music and deny it's unique talent and his ability to create. The dude is a genius

He's still an epic douche canoe

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/2/2019 at 3:18 AM, Tiberius said:

And they whole thing was gerrymandered in the GOPs favor and they still got crushed. Ya, Trump has done more to fire up Dem voters than anything. 

If you want to know how it's done, read this book.  https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/david-daley/ratfked/

i got it for my birthday a few years ago.

trigger warning - if you still think you have a voice, your representatives represent you, there is such a thing as privacy, and your vote counts, don't read it.

• 3 weeks later...
Inside the Inaugural Blexit Rally: ‘The Black and Latino Community Will Save America’.....
by Jerome Hudson

Original Article

Image-from-iOS-18-2.jpg.............Image-from-iOS-15-2.jpg

Blexit = Black Exit

Hundreds of people from across the country came out wearing MAGA hats and waving homemade “build the wall” signs to the inaugural Blexit rally at the Globe Theatre in downtown Los Angeles, California, on Sunday.

The line outside the theatre nearly wrapped around the block hours before the event began, as eager attendees met and greeted each other.

“The conservative moment is way more diverse than the mainstream media would have people believe,” Ivan, 36, from Orange County, told, adding that his parents immigrated from Nicaragua. “As a minority, I wanted to be here to support the values this country was founded on. I’m here to stand with Blexit and against the Left.”

The line outside the Blexit event was diverse indeed. There were high school students from Los Angeles; Carlos, a first generation Mexican who drove nine hours from Tucson, Arizona, Pacific Islanders for Trump, Arizona; Chris, 31, a project manager at a tech startup who flew down from Oakland; and Verdell, 73, who lives 20 minutes outside of San Fransisco.

Image-from-iOS-10-2.jpg............Image-from-iOS-14-2.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

one wonders how many people would actually subscribe to the Left/Progressive/Liberal perspective if they weren't constantly bombarded by the propaganda press every waking moment, of every waking day.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

Candace Owens Interview: Why Should Black People Leave The Democratic Party?
by Benny Johnson

Original Article

The “Blexit” movement held their first live event Sunday night in downtown Los Angeles. Blexit is a movement started by conservative activist Candace Owens in order to “free” black people from the Democratic Party. The movement’s maiden event featured a packed, standing room only theater in Los Angeles where Owens — and a cavalry of speakers including Ann Coulter, Charlie Kirk, Larry Elder and David Harris Jr — addressed the cheering audience. The enthusiastic crowd donned shirts that read “Liberals Can’t Bully Me” and a colorful collection of MAGA hats

• 3 weeks later...

Candace was their target as soon as she started Blexit.

No, Candace Owens Isn’t a Nazi Apologist
by David Catron

Original Article

If you expected any diminution of media malpractice following the recent spate of fake news scandals, you were mistaken.

Less than a month after wrecking what remained of their credibility by parroting a piece of fiction from BuzzFeed about a former Trump lawyer, and compounding that offense by running a fake story about a group of Catholic high school students, they have struck again. This time the target is Candace Owens, the young black conservative who has urged African-Americans to stop voting Democrat. Over the weekend, the media ran with a BuzzFeed hit piece depicting Owens as a Nazi apologist.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/28/2018 at 11:05 PM, Koko78 said:

Wouldn't that be a bad stain on her dress?

If she hadn’t kept the dress then the media would have continued sucking up to Bill and lying on his behalf right up to today

One of the original and most vocal members of #NeverTrump, Erick Erickson, announced his intentions as far as Trump is concerned in 2020 and you could say it made a big impression on Twitter.

-5NFgf2e_normal.jpgErick Erickson
Three years ago this week, I declared myself #NeverTrump in 2016. Today, I'm endorsing President Trump and Vice President Pence for re-election in 2020 and am glad to help them on the trail as needed during Campaign 2020. https://buff.ly/2WUiLYw 

In the accompanying article, he points out that it is not that his opinion of Trump has changed that much, but that the democrats, liberals, progressives, media's horrible behavior and their plans for this country, make it impossible to vote for them.

• 3 weeks later...