#WalkAway

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thank you for sharing. 

Poor kid. 

But the racists things written to her aren’t really racist because she’s the real racist because she hates black people because she’s conservative. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Walk away? Didn't the Democrats win 40 seats in November? Someone's walking away, but it's not Democrats from the Democratic Party 

Wake up 

Question, I’m curious if you would say ‘I’m a proud American, and proud of America’s glorious history’? Is that something you’d say?

9 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Question, I’m curious if you would say ‘I’m a proud American, and proud of America’s glorious history’? Is that something you’d say?

Ah! No, I would say I'm not "proud" of that. I feel extremely lucky to live here. I love the country, but I don't take pride in being part of it. The history has been mostly good, but some bad stuff, too. Being proud almost implies I did something to make the country great. I don't have that power. 

Pretty pathetic how many people on here have made this forum a safe space for themselves. 

Especially Tammy. I called Tammy our on making things up and the hostilities from that skank went through the roof. The idiot said 40% of slave owners from South Carolina were black. I said that’s not right and I called him out and now he acts like an 11 year old girl. 

Freaking Tammy. There was also the time he stated Jews attacked the colosseum, kamikaze style with chariots. And I told him he made that up and he got MAD. Like for real mad. 

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ah! No, I would say I'm not "proud" of that. I feel extremely lucky to live here. I love the country, but I don't take pride in being part of it. The history has been mostly good, but some bad stuff, too. Being proud almost implies I did something to make the country great. I don't have that power. 

I found myself wondering how many liberals would refrain from openly stating they’re proud of America’s glorious history so I asked. I bet the percentage is quite small. 

Edited by The_Dude

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You should be able to determine that from the screen shot.

my current computer source blocks almost everything from twitter or other great screen shots..... :(

i was able to read that one a little bit...

15 minutes ago, row_33 said:

my current computer source blocks almost everything from twitter or other great screen shots..... :(

i was able to read that one a little bit...

I wrote a browser extension last night that chances @The_Dude to "The_Chucklehead," and @Tiberius to "Asshat."

May seem like a waste of time...but it only took about ten minutes, which is a fair investment of time for the amusement it provides.

Maybe next I'll write one that changes the text of all their quoted posts to "Lorem Ipsum," or Edgar Allen Poe poetry, or even just random gobbledygook.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

I am not worthy....

The Dude isn't all that bad....

Yes, he is.  He's dumb as Asshat, but with all the self-control of a six-year old, and delusions of...I dunno, someone with massive delusional psychosis.  He's a hateful, spiteful, ignorant little spud who's permanently stuck in his terrible twos.  If I ever met him, I'd probably only notice the same way I notice I've stepped in dog *****.  

In all honesty, he's so goddamned unstable and hateful that if I ever met him I suspect I'd be forced to beat his head in to a fuzzy little bouillabaisse out of self-defense.  I fear for his family's safety.

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, he is.  He's dumb as Asshat, but with all the self-control of a six-year old, and delusions of...I dunno, someone with massive delusional psychosis.  He's a hateful, spiteful, ignorant little spud who's permanently stuck in his terrible twos.  If I ever met him, I'd probably only notice the same way I notice I've stepped in dog *****.  

In all honesty, he's so goddamned unstable and hateful that if I ever met him I suspect I'd be forced to beat his head in to a fuzzy little bouillabaisse out of self-defense.  I fear for his family's safety.

but that's amusing to me, i don't want to get into it with either of you, i'm usually on your side though

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

but that's amusing to me, i don't want to get into it with either of you, i'm usually on your side though

I promise that, if I have to block you, I'll pick a good name for the browser extension.  How do you feel about "Meat Puppet?"

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I promise that, if I have to block you, I'll pick a good name for the browser extension.  How do you feel about "Meat Puppet?"

saw them a few times in Toronto back in the 80s?

i would hope to give no grounds for you to block me.....

22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This is all about my calling him out for posting an absurd and incorrect fact. Ridiculous. And he says I’m 2? Then he talks about kicking my ass after he says I’m delusional?! ?

Can somebody tell Tom that id just like him to quit tagging me. What kind of weird ***** is that? He blocks me than continually tags me in things to let me know he’s blocked me. How does that make sense? 

Edited by The_Dude

45 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

This is all about my calling him out for posting an absurd and incorrect fact. Ridiculous. And he says I’m 2? Then he talks about kicking my ass after he says I’m delusional?! ?

Can somebody tell Tom that id just like him to quit tagging me. What kind of weird ***** is that? He blocks me than continually tags me in things to let me know he’s blocked me. How does that make sense? 

sense?

Just now, row_33 said:

sense?

Really, you had to quote @The_Dude in entirety?  So I had to see his bull####?

His self-centered delusion that I blocked him because he "corrected" me is hilarious.  I blocked him because he's nothing but an annoying noise.  I wish he'd be banned...except his posts are evidence in his future trial after he assaults his wife and goes on a killing spree at the local mosque.  

But please don't quote him.  Otherwise I'll have to block you, Meat Puppet.